New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    4. Condos are generally good investments, but what most don't take into consideration is that not all locations will appreciate significantly.

If you really want to have good capital gains, get a unit in BGC from a high-end developer, no lower than Alveo. Budget condos like Avida, DMCI, and SMDC don't appreciate as quickly as their expensive counterparts. However, your 2M isn't

My tita once bought a house & lot and condo at not so premium places; hindi rin siya masyado nag appreciate. i guess you just can't go cheap with property, unless titirhan mo talaga.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    My tita once bought a house & lot and condo at not so premium places; hindi rin siya masyado nag appreciate. i guess you just can't go cheap with property, unless titirhan mo talaga.
    Location, location, location.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    A bgc or greenhills condo would most likely appreciate over the next few years. However most lots will continuously appreciate whereas all condo will slowly slip in value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    A bgc or greenhills condo would most likely appreciate over the next few years. However most lots will continuously appreciate whereas all condo will slowly slip in value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The lot price per sq mtrs here in gh is almost near to 170k

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Note lang po natin na mahal ang condo due sa prime condo. Naka base sa laki ng unit. minsan ang amount ng condo due e almost same ng pag upa sa isang room outside metro manila.
    Pag turn over ng unit. Tuloy tuloy na ang due..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    TS, ...invest in business, business & only business... I'm a risk taker but If failed I can learn more from failure than success in life. As mentioned earlier don't put all your eggs in one basket. You can’t make an omelette without breaking eggs

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Philippines’s ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ dangled blue chip stocks

Posted on Wednesday Mar 9th at 6:00am

By Iris Gonzales

MANILA, Philippines – Former Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) employee Jose Cecilio “Jay” Peñaflor, now described by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) as the Philippines’ version of the Wolf of Wall Street, enticed stock market investors to invest in big corporations, promising them high returns.

Sources said Peñaflor may be the biggest stock market investment scam operator in recent years with an estimated P100 million to P300 million in funds taken from several investors including young professionals, government employees, overseas Filipinos and, possibly, military men.

More victims criticized the Department of Justice (DOJ) for releasing Peñaflor two weeks ago after getting caught in an entrapment by the NBI.

A victim who requested anonymity told The STAR yesterday that Peñaflor promised high yielding returns once they invest in shares of some listed companies.

“First, I invested P50,000, which grew to P60,000,” said the victim, a government employee who invested the money through Peñaflor’s CAP-M Consultancy Co., which was reportedly connected with the PSE-accredited Regina Capital.

Luis Limlingan, Regina Capital managing director, denied that CAP-M is connected in any way with Regina.

The victim added that he was told that his initial investment was used to buy shares in San Miguel Corp., a claim that he could not verify. Although unverified, he decided to “roll over” the P60,000 and, in a span of three months, was told that it grew to P100,000.

Peñaflor allegedly promised him again that the money would grow some more after an investment in ABS-CBN.

A number of victims have banded together and asked the NBI for help so they could get their money back.

Peñaflor has been communicating with some of the victims, promising to return their funds in exchange for freeing him from any liability, a setup that the NBI discourages.

An industry source said Peñaflor tried to sell employee stock option plans of big companies to unwitting stock market investors. In stock market parlance, ESOPs are contracts between a company and its employees to give workers the right to buy a specific number of company shares at a fixed price within a certain period of time.*– With Ghio Ong

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dreamur; March 9th, 2016 at 01:17 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    For me, buy ka ng lupa then patayuan m ng bahay tpos benta mo, pwde k nmn magloan sa pagibig kung sakaling kulang yung pera mo. pero mas magnda dyan ay town house.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Philippines’s ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ dangled blue chip stocks

Posted on Wednesday Mar 9th at 6:00am

By Iris Gonzales

MANILA, Philippines – Former Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) employee Jose Cecilio “Jay” Peñaflor, now described by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) as the Philippines’ version of the Wolf of Wall Street, enticed stock market investors to invest in big corporations, promising them high returns.

Sources said Peñaflor may be the biggest stock market investment scam operator in recent years with an estimated P100 million to P300 million in funds taken from several investors including young professionals, government employees, overseas Filipinos and, possibly, military men.

More victims criticized the Department of Justice (DOJ) for releasing Peñaflor two weeks ago after getting caught in an entrapment by the NBI.

A victim who requested anonymity told The STAR yesterday that Peñaflor promised high yielding returns once they invest in shares of some listed companies.

“First, I invested P50,000, which grew to P60,000,” said the victim, a government employee who invested the money through Peñaflor’s CAP-M Consultancy Co., which was reportedly connected with the PSE-accredited Regina Capital.

Luis Limlingan, Regina Capital managing director, denied that CAP-M is connected in any way with Regina.

The victim added that he was told that his initial investment was used to buy shares in San Miguel Corp., a claim that he could not verify. Although unverified, he decided to “roll over” the P60,000 and, in a span of three months, was told that it grew to P100,000.

Peñaflor allegedly promised him again that the money would grow some more after an investment in ABS-CBN.

A number of victims have banded together and asked the NBI for help so they could get their money back.

Peñaflor has been communicating with some of the victims, promising to return their funds in exchange for freeing him from any liability, a setup that the NBI discourages.

An industry source said Peñaflor tried to sell employee stock option plans of big companies to unwitting stock market investors. In stock market parlance, ESOPs are contracts between a company and its employees to give workers the right to buy a specific number of company shares at a fixed price within a certain period of time.*– With Ghio Ong
    absolutely that's scammed! nobody can give an investors with a huge ROI in just short period of time unless its legal business. kahit pa pala cousins-in-law ni Peñaflor walang pinatawad. lesson learned don't put all your eggs in one basket... dapat magiwan at least 2 eggs man lang

Relatives of former PSE official fall prey to stock market scam | Money | GMA News Online

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bro kim, palagi naman tayong may tirang 2 eggs! :F

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast