New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Lush finally has the "sleepy" lotion on stock! I'll use it tonight and see if it works. I've been trying to buy this for months but it is always out of stock.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm following this doctor on youtube and he said one cause of not being able to sleep is when the heart is working harder (it does not get to rest) Natakot ako!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm following this doctor on youtube and he said one cause of not being able to sleep is when the heart is working harder (it does not get to rest) Natakot ako!
    Use a smartwatch to track your heart rate while sleeping. I am using samsung gear and I can see my heart beats between 54 and 74 while sleeping. Slightly higher after s3xy time. 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Use a smartwatch to track your heart rate while sleeping. I am using samsung gear and I can see my heart beats between 54 and 74 while sleeping. Slightly higher after s3xy time. 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    tama si mini kuya

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    not sleeping makes the heart work harder

don't need a doctor to tell you that

sleep is when your heart rate goes down para makapag pahinga ang puso

pag lagi ka gising paano siya magpapahinga

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    not sleeping makes the heart work harder

don't need a doctor to tell you that

sleep is when your heart rate goes down para makapag pahinga ang puso

pag lagi ka gising paano siya magpapahinga
    He meant baliktad. The lack of sleep is an effect not a cause. Kaya hindi makatulog kasi the heart is working harder than it should be the whole day. Kunyari overweight or may thyroid problem so heart is working harder than usual. Bigla ako natakot for my heart kasi nga I have so much excess weight huhuhu

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's stress and anxiety that's making your heart work hard all day

kaya di ka nakakatulog

feedback loop yan

stress and anxiety --> heart works hard --> can't sleep --> heart works harder

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    and coz of stress and anxiety you subconsciously seek relief by eating chocolates

coz chocolate makes your brain release serotonin, dopamine which make you feel good

your brain trained you to eat chocolates kaya addicted ka

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    and eating those chocolate bars and pastries and other sweets make you gain weight

so babalik tayo sa point mo na your heart is working hard coz you're overweight

see the feedback loop?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    He meant baliktad. The lack of sleep is an effect not a cause. Kaya hindi makatulog kasi the heart is working harder than it should be the whole day. Kunyari overweight or may thyroid problem so heart is working harder than usual. Bigla ako natakot for my heart kasi nga I have so much excess weight huhuhu

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    baka ibang heart problem yan?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Insomnia thread