New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 704
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #401
    ^

    exercise sa umaga at exercise sa gabi effective laban sa insomnia.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,898
    #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

    exercise sa umaga at exercise sa gabi effective laban sa insomnia.
    Exercise should be just enough at night, otherwise you'll end up even worse (hyper)

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #403
    ^

    correct ung tamang exercise lang and no more coffee before going to sleep.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,593
    #404
    tama! pagurin mo sarili mo tapos sabay amoy sa brip!
    tulog!

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,898
    #405
    langya ka holden I just lost my appetite for dinner

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #406
    naku po sir holden! baka amoyin ni c4u undies niya.

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    79
    #407
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    tama! pagurin mo sarili mo tapos sabay amoy sa brip!
    tulog!
    Mukhang pinageksperimentohan mo na to ah. Ahaha


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,898
    #408
    Quote Originally Posted by Toniboy View Post
    Mukhang pinageksperimentohan mo na to ah. Ahaha


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    ha ha ha! holden got owned!

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #409
    have a sound sleep last night no insomnias whatsoever

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,494
    #410
    ^

    You're in the wrong thread Retz.

Insomnia thread