Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    strong demand

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    strong demand

Zoloft is a slow acting drug for mental illness like anxiety.... take 2 weeks to kick in.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Now into my second month of GAD...My psychiatrist placed me on into Ritrovil for almost a week, which took out most of my anxiety symptoms (heart Palpitation, heavy sweating, hand tremors, short breadth...). Rivotril also is a sedative which helps me sleep, otherwise I couldn't sleep a wink. Switching to Lexapro antidepressant, after zoloft had an undesired side effect.... Hoping it all works out in 4-8 weeks...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Now into my second month of GAD...My psychiatrist placed me on into Ritrovil for almost a week, which took out most of my anxiety symptoms (heart Palpitation, heavy sweating, hand tremors, short breadth...). Rivotril also is a sedative which helps me sleep, otherwise I couldn't sleep a wink. Switching to Lexapro antidepressant, after zoloft had an undesired side effect.... Hoping it all works out in 4-8 weeks...
    I remember my mom use to take retrovil the adverse effect is that she just wants to lay in the bed all day so we consult other neurologist and she was given other medicine.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I remember my mom use to take retrovil the adverse effect is that she just wants to lay in the bed all day so we consult other neurologist and she was given other medicine.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Another benzo I took was Xanor... made you feel drunk and talkative. I didn't like the "pleasant" side effect. Stopped using it after a while.
    Last edited by Monseratto; June 9th, 2020 at 06:53 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Another benzo I took was Xanor... made you feel drunk and talkative. I didn't like the "pleasant" side effect.
    Sobrang grabe na ba talaga anxiety attack mo? That you need to take medicines? Ano ba yan dahil sa China virus? Business is in peril?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Sobrang grabe na ba talaga anxiety attack mo? That you need to take medicines? Ano ba yan dahil sa China virus? Business is in peril?

Baka anxious personality talaga si mons to begin with and nag manifest lang talaga ng todo ngayong pandemic.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Covid concern ata.

Sir Mons take a break muna siguro from reading online, binge watch movies or tv series ka muna for 2 to 3 days para mas maka-relax.

The worst of the disease is over imho, the economic impact I am sure you will recover from din naman.

Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Yung uncertainty kasi sa start ng lockdown got the better of me. I took all the negative news and other bad things happening during one night and my mind was screwed. Actually my financial standing is intact and I shouldn't be worrying about it.

Pero you can't undo a mental issue once it's there. My psychiatrist said it may take 4 -8 weeks if it goes to plan for my normal sleep to come back. For now, Zero sleep ako kung walang meds.

If kinakabahan kayo, don't ignore it.... do deep breathing and relaxing exercise.
    Last edited by Monseratto; June 9th, 2020 at 07:13 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Baka anxious personality talaga si mons to begin with and nag manifest lang talaga ng todo ngayong pandemic.
    Yep, I'm the type who worries that things my go wrong...

Insomnia thread