New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my long-departed uncle has his sure-fire solution to insomnia...
    "'di makatulog? manampalataya lang ako kay san miguel, tulog agad!"
    heh heh.
    Doesn't work with me doc, mataas tolerance ko sa alcohol, at least I am sure in my 20s. Dunno if alcohol tolerance decreases with age?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    I hope you feel better Monseratto. I also suffered from insomnia and anxiety during the first 2 months of ECQ. I am getting better. Nakakatulog na ng maayos. Pero my anxiety is still there. Grabe talaga ginawa nitong COVID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Buti you are able to get your natural sleep back... I need to take sedatives to sleep.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    I was diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder. I was given benzos to help sleep. Dormicum then Xanor. But read how Xanor hotwires your mind to become addicted and has a low rate of getting off the drug addiction... I asked to be given Hydroxyzine, which is less addictive. Also will be taking Zoloft, which is an antidepressant.
    Hoping for your recovery.

Sent from my SM-T725 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Bihira ko marinig yung zoloft sa Pinas, madalas Lexapro (escitalopram) ang widely prescribed.

Good luck on your journey towards recovery Mons!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *Mons
    Also had a lot of anxiety during the lockdown as I had to deal with a death in the family. Not COVID but you can imagine my stress going back and forth to the hospital which happened to have a lot of COVID patients. Had to isolate myself for the better part of a month as each hospital visit reset my quarantine time. And then the family member still died despite the effort.

What helped me through the anxiety was a lot of exercise, no social media, no caffeine and watching nonsense shows like One Punch Man, Baki, funny shows like Community, etc. No serious stuff. Found that if I was exhausted, I could sleep a lot better despite the stress. Hope you get well soon.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Thanks guys for the advise. Yung pakiramdam una was heart palpitation, and cold sweat while lying on bed. Parang may kabah when you're going on a flight. Then the sleep started to shorter and shorter.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks guys for the advise. Yung pakiramdam una was heart palpitation, and cold sweat while lying on bed. Parang may kabah when you're going on a flight. Then the sleep started to shorter and shorter.
    Parehong pareho tayo symptoms Totoo talaga na our mind has so much effect on our body. Things will eventually get better as it always does.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Parehong pareho tayo symptoms Totoo talaga na our mind has so much effect on our body. Things will eventually get better as it always does.

Hope everything is going well already. Talagang need some relaxation lang and some time off social media and bad news.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Hope everything is going well already. Talagang need some relaxation lang and some time off social media and bad news.
    Malaking tulong sakin kayo, the tsikoteers who are nice to me. That day when I wanted to go sa ER, feeling ko nas stroke na ko, I posted at na relieve naman anxiety ko. Mahirap sa situation ko, pag nalaman na may sakit ako, mauna pa sila ma highblood sakin kaya pag may nararamdaman ako kinikimkim ko na lang

Wala na SO ko e siya yung dati ko takbuhan pag may nararamdaman ako

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Sometimes I get triggered with my anxiety kapag may mga insensitive people around me na walang preno sa mga bibig porke komportable ang mga buhay despite the pandemic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insomnia thread