New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    BPI to PayMaya doesn't charge for transaction fee. I just tried it a couple of days ago.

I have yet to try GCash.
    Charges start on july pa...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Charges start on july pa...
    Sorry, I didn't read the article. Now that I've read it, it says GCash is still free for BPI which is the same for PayMaya.

When you say "cash in", you put a load in PayMaya or GCash? I haven't explored GCash yet but PayMaya uses the term "Add Money". I don't know if it's the same.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Alas, all good things eventually comes to an end.

Anyway, the reason why BPI and UnionBank are spared from this is because they have direct B2B integration with GCash. You can literally link your BPI or UnionBank account to GCash. Other banks doesn't have this kind of partnership so you'll need to tie in your debit, credit, and even a prepaid card (that has the Visa or MasterCard logo) to be able to transact.

But in GCash's defense, Visa and MasterCard are the ones charging this fee.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Sorry, I didn't read the article. Now that I've read it, it says GCash is still free for BPI which is the same for PayMaya.

When you say "cash in", you put a load in PayMaya or GCash? I haven't explored GCash yet but PayMaya uses the term "Add Money". I don't know if it's the same.
    Cash in = put money in your GCash Account

The way things are going, I'll just send money to GCash via Instapay as long as Instapay is still free.

Kung hindi na free, send money to GCash through 7/11. Mejo hassle pero mas convenient pa din kesa pumila sa bayaran ng tubig o sa banko.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Cash in = put money in your GCash Account

The way things are going, I'll just send money to GCash via Instapay as long as Instapay is still free.

Kung hindi na free, send money to GCash through 7/11. Mejo hassle pero mas convenient pa din kesa pumila sa bayaran ng tubig o sa banko.
    Thanks! I was also using 7-11 for PayMaya. I recently tried BPI because UCPB doesn't work or I just don't know how to add money.
    Inquiry: PayMaya, ShopBack, GCash, online banking, etc.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Thanks! I was also using 7-11 for PayMaya. I recently tried BPI because UCPB doesn't work or I just don't know how to add money.
    Inquiry: PayMaya, ShopBack, GCash, online banking, etc.
    First step to is to LINK your card (credit or debit) to your PayMaya Account (at least that is how it is done in GCash).

Then you can add money / cash in using that linked card.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why can't I link my CC sa gcash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Anyone experienced this in PayMaya where you are declined because of security reasons?

The first time I had that was with MikStore Car Accessories where the payment was declined. I didn't bother to pursue the matter and have forgotten about it until recently, the payment I made with AliExpress was also declined for the same reason.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Upon the prodding of some clients, I started using Gcash. What a relief! I noticed that it is easier for my clients to let go of their money with this platform althouh someone from Globe warned me not to keep too much money in your wallet since there were instances the funds disappeared.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Aggressive ang paymaya ngayon, gusto kumagat sa Gcash pie, may rewards system sila for recruitment and bills payment.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast