New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Well it's gas burner for us then. Thanks for your insights. Anyway, I was at Home Depot yesterday to look at both countertop stoves and range hoods. A few more questions:

1. Are there any other places to buy kitchen stuff, cheap?
    2. I saw a nice countertop stove made by Aerogaz (see first pic) worth 9k. Is it any good?

3. As for the range hood, I found the following made by La Germania (see 2nd pic) for 4.8k. Same question as #2.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    12 years since the thread was created, is induction the better choice now?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 17th, 2023 at 05:01 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I met 2 households who hate using their rice cookers... manual method saing nila (using the gas stove)

naisip ko tuloy... diba electricity is cheaper than LPG... kaya nga mas tipid and EV?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    12 years since the thread was created, is induction the better choice now?
    I personally prefer induction, its more efficient, plus mas madali linisin and di mangingitim yung pots.

only issue I have is that di magagamit ni misis yung wok nya (for Asian cooking)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    It's 2023 and we still use LP for cooking. We bought an induction stove a few years ago but this is mainly used when having Shabu Shabu at the dinner table.

Before that, we used portable butane camping stoves. Worked quite well but I decided it's not a good idea to use it in an enclosed space. The dining area is air-conditioned and no way for gas fumes to get out. The kitchen at least has a range hood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Induction vs LPG cooktops