New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 432
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    41,779
    #391
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    Thanks, Doc. But, I am more of a tea drinker. Di ako masyado umiinom ng coffee.
    mountain jew!
    cobra!

    ok din tsaa. damihan nyo lang ang dami...

    or... you might decrease your lunch input...
    sa dinner na kayo bumawi.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 2nd, 2018 at 04:01 PM.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    945
    #392
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    mountain jew!
    cobra!

    ok din tsaa. damihan nyo lang ang dami...

    or... you might decrease your lunch input...
    sa dinner na kayo bumawi.
    Bawas na lang sa intake ng lunch, Doc. Happy New Year!

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,580
    #393
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    Madalas kong problem to lalo na after lunch. Is it normal na antukin after eating? Mga 30 mins. after bigla na lang ako aantukin ng sobra.
    yes....thats normal, that means you ate too much carbs at lunch

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    945
    #394
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    yes....thats normal, that means you ate too much carbs at lunch

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Akala ko abnormal na ko. Now I know. Thanks, Sir.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,580
    #395
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    Akala ko abnormal na ko. Now I know. Thanks, Sir.
    research "insulin spike sugar crash" so you have a better understaing on what foods to avoid at lunchtime..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    49,527
    #396
    I only had 4 hour of sleep today. 2 am to 6 am. I tried to go to sleep until 12 am but to no avail

    I am so sleepy now I'm literally getting duling. I also had a hard time driving and felt like my reflexes were so slow. I already ate 1 bar of Whatchamacallit but I am still sleepy

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,557
    #397
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I only had 4 hour of sleep today. 2 am to 6 am. I tried to go to sleep until 12 am but to no avail

    I am so sleepy now I'm literally getting duling. I also had a hard time driving and felt like my reflexes were so slow. I already ate 1 bar of Whatchamacallit but I am still sleepy
    1 bottle of cobra or sting the power nap. Refreshed ka after.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    49,527
    #398
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    1 bottle of cobra or sting the power nap. Refreshed ka after.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Cobra favorite ng all around namin yan. hahaha! Natatakot ako uminom kasi nakaka palpitate daw?

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,557
    #399
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Cobra favorite ng all around namin yan. hahaha! Natatakot ako uminom kasi nakaka palpitate daw?
    I have not experienced palpitation so far. Let's ask the med people here. Baka makasama s health mo.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #400
    grabe antok na antok ako ngaun dito sa harap ng computer ko, ano ba meron sa weather

inaantok during office hour...