New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 432
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,319
    #381
    carbon monoxide poisoning 😪

    didnt have enough sleep too 😪



    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    49,527
    #382
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    carbon monoxide poisoning ��

    didnt have enough sleep too ��



    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    That's only when the engine is running and in an enclosed area :P

    I don't plan to have the engine running, buksan ko lang konti rear passenger window. I've never tried taking a nap inside the car though.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,319
    #383
    its a sauna... lalo na mga under ground parking...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    49,527
    #384
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    its a sauna... lalo na mga under ground parking...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Hindi naman ako pawisin e But yeah, I've never tried it before so I can't really say if I can nap inside the car without aircon.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,872
    #385
    Right now yes,- but hindi pa official office hour... more than an hour from now pa...

    Lakad at painit muna sa araw sa labas.... VitD is free.... And weather is cooler these days.... Good thing that the smoking is relegated to a pig-pen, so most of the air is "fresh"....

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    282
    #386
    Sometimes the cause of sleepiness is the lack of energy. Vitamin B12 and water works for me better than coffee.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,580
    #387
    low blood sugar...or too much insulin

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    945
    #388
    Madalas kong problem to lalo na after lunch. Is it normal na antukin after eating? Mga 30 mins. after bigla na lang ako aantukin ng sobra.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    41,783
    #389
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    Madalas kong problem to lalo na after lunch. Is it normal na antukin after eating? Mga 30 mins. after bigla na lang ako aantukin ng sobra.
    "alkaline tide."
    have a cup of coffee. although, i feel this is more placebo than real waker-upper.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    945
    #390
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "alkaline tide."
    have a cup of coffee. although, i feel this is more placebo than real waker-upper.
    Thanks, Doc. But, I am more of a tea drinker. Di ako masyado umiinom ng coffee.

inaantok during office hour...