New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Nahihilo ako sa antok. I only had 4 hours of sleep. I am thinking of going home and take a 1 hr nap but then it might rain hard and get stuck in traffic going back to work If only I could sleep in my car

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    may 1 hour lunch break naman diba? can't you sleep in the pantry or anywhere there?

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Nahihilo ako sa antok. I only had 4 hours of sleep. I am thinking of going home and take a 1 hr nap but then it might rain hard and get stuck in traffic going back to work If only I could sleep in my car

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    may 1 hour lunch break naman diba? can't you sleep in the pantry or anywhere there?
    Meron naman pero walang natutulog sa pantry namin. Comfy nga chairs namin sa pantry, masarap tulugan. May natutulog dati na magkaibigan sa pantry and they became infamous for that

Medyo nagising na ko. I drank a lot of water so I have to pee a lot. I go to the farthest rest room para makapag lakad lakad hahaha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Wala ako ngayong time na antukin,- ang daming problema sa trabaho ...

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Wala ako ngayong time na antukin,- ang daming problema sa trabaho ...

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    Problema dyan bro if you're like me, kahit gabi na di pa rin inaantok kakaisip.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    ako naman parang clockwork..1030pm tulog na, when 430am comes, may pasok or wala, gising na agad

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Haha ako inaantok ako pag agad kong natatapos yung pinoprogram ko, na supposedly for the whole week sya

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    Haha ako inaantok ako pag agad kong natatapos yung pinoprogram ko, na supposedly for the whole week sya
    Same here. My reports are done and I have nothing to do until next week (unless my.boss gives me something to do)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Heto nga bro, still awake, as I am online with our EU colleagues.

Problema talaga 'tol.... ,😎😙

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    I have the same experience when a was a Systems Engr- Programmer/Analyst.... The projects were targeted for a week, and I normally complete them in 4 hours or less. These were portable near-machine languages..

My boss was a happy camper as the projects would net him tens of thousands of dollars per installation. Tubong lugaw... E support pa. Sabi nga it will pay for all the booze tonight....

Pinapadalhan ko na lang ng screen garbage ang amo ko ang he would shout in disbelief and frustration in his office and would call me to "rectify things" for him...

Ha ha ha,- those were the boring days....
    Last edited by CVT; August 4th, 2017 at 12:19 AM.

inaantok during office hour...