New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Pag inaantok ako basa na lang ako ng tsikot. Nakakawala ng antok especially ang mga posts ni OB. Un lang tumataas BP ko. inaantok during office hour...

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Pag inaantok ako basa na lang ako ng tsikot. Nakakawala ng antok especially ang mga posts ni OB. Un lang tumataas BP ko. inaantok during office hour...

Eh mga apologist ni duts? Ditetso ka na st Luke's sa high blood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I remember one time I was at national bookstore in GB1, while I was paying, a woman came at the customer service counter and was looking for a book "what to do when you're bored at work"... Or something.

Hinde makita ng customer service yun book sa system nila. So I just told the lady na you don't need a book for that. Mag FB ka na lang or sleep. inaantok during office hour...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Ilang beses na ko napahamak dahil kay OB kasi bigla ako natatawa sa desk ko. One time napatanong pa boss bakit ako natawa

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm so bored and sleepy I've been eating to keep me awake
    taba ka nyan malamang

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Here we go again I was busy for the past 2 days but now I have absolutely nothing to do again My BFF and I are both very sleepy. I am on my 2nd litre of water to keep me awake

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Here we go again I was busy for the past 2 days but now I have absolutely nothing to do again My BFF and I are both very sleepy. I am on my 2nd litre of water to keep me awake
    Pull on both ears with your hands as hard as you can and hold it for 30 seconds (be careful if you have earrings; do not pull on the lobes). When you release it, blood will rush up to your ears/head and give you a natural jolt.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by corbon44 View Post
    Pull on both ears with your hands as hard as you can and hold it for 30 seconds (be careful if you have earrings; do not pull on the lobes). When you release it, blood will rush up to your ears/head and give you a natural jolt.
    I'm not sure if it's psychological but it woke me up a little. I can't pull hard on any part of my ear as I have 7 earrings in total

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I'm not sure if it's psychological but it woke me up a little. I can't pull hard on any part of my ear as I have 7 earrings in total
    7 earrings! Gosh sa ears pa lang? inaantok during office hour... inaantok during office hour...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    7 earrings! Gosh sa ears pa lang? inaantok during office hour... inaantok during office hour...

Yun na lahat I wanted to get a tongue stud in college but I was too chicken, plus it damages the front teeth daw.

inaantok during office hour...