New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Fibre? For what? Won't that make me go to the bathroom? (# 2)
    This is the real deal natural cleansing.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Right now, I am....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.9K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Man. Just realized this thread was started in 2004.

Coffee still helps me a bit. Taking a power nap when i arrive in the AM (before going down the car) and right after lunch helps too.

Pretty officemates should help too. I must talk to HR about that.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Man. Just realized this thread was started in 2004.

Coffee still helps me a bit. Taking a power nap when i arrive in the AM (before going down the car) and right after lunch helps too.

Pretty officemates should help too. I must talk to HR about that.
    Agree with the pretty officemates since I can no longer take caffeine after that crazy endoscopy.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Wag magpuyat syempre a short rounds for some skins

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Guilty din ako dito paminsan minsan.

But come to think of this..

Is your boss the owner of the company? Or, you're both employees being paid by the company?

I always tell my team.. doing "business as usual" is one thing, taking "initiative" is entirely different thing. Kung gusto mong maiba, you should always think out of the box. Di ka mapapansin kung ang gagawin mo lang is limited dun sa nakasulat sa job description mo [including that 'other tasks that may be assigned from time to time"]. Kung wala kang masyadong ginagawa, at para di ka antukin, try mo magdevelop at magintroduce ng something that will improve your existing process. Or, isip ka ng pwedeng gawin that will add to your value as employee.

Now, if inaantok ka pa din (at nagiging madalas na).. believe me, this is not the job for you.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    image.jpg

I do 6-7hrs of sleep daily and im fine in the afternoon, i just refrain eating carbs during lunch. If i do, very minimal

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ All Day View Post
    Guilty din ako dito paminsan minsan.

But come to think of this..

Is your boss the owner of the company? Or, you're both employees being paid by the company?

I always tell my team.. doing "business as usual" is one thing, taking "initiative" is entirely different thing. Kung gusto mong maiba, you should always think out of the box. Di ka mapapansin kung ang gagawin mo lang is limited dun sa nakasulat sa job description mo [including that 'other tasks that may be assigned from time to time"]. Kung wala kang masyadong ginagawa, at para di ka antukin, try mo magdevelop at magintroduce ng something that will improve your existing process. Or, isip ka ng pwedeng gawin that will add to your value as employee.

Now, if inaantok ka pa din (at nagiging madalas na).. believe me, this is not the job for you.
    I do have initiative projects and I head one which I work on during my off peak days. I would like to think management knows my value that's why they retained me (they are moving jobs to india) and are working on getting me to HQ since the ship is sinking in Manila. I ALWAYS ask my boss if he has anything to do for me. Puro Ad hoc ang work ko which means outside my regular tasks. There are just soms days that you absolutely cannot fill in the 8 hrs. And that makes me sleepy. I love my job because I like what I am doing and I have the best boss ever. So I'm not going anywhere.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 12th, 2016 at 12:01 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm too busy to the point I skip my break. I take my break whenever there is a lull. I'm certainly too busy to feel sleepy. The flip side is 8 hours go really fast, especially during day and swing shifts. Mid shifts are terrible because there's so few people, usually just me and a few other guys. It's hard to find an errand boy who can buy us food from Jack in the Box.

Once in a while, the standby person would drop by and he/she would volunteer to buy us food.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 12th, 2016 at 12:26 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Guilty.

inaantok during office hour...