New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I only eat an apple for breakfast on weekdays. On weekends I eat whatever I want for breakfast

What it it with boys and mountain dew It has the highest caffeine content for sodas ata.
    Sis.,- it is so hard to describe the effervescent charm of mountain dew; and the many pleasures that it offers...

It is akin to the healthy and educational attraction to (g)o(o)ggling,- keeps you up and awake all the time..... :naughty2:

You blinded me with science!

19.3K:chop:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    What it it with boys and mountain dew It has the highest caffeine content for sodas ata.
    I like the strong lemony taste. I don't really care about the caffeine content, I can drink strong native coffee and still fall asleep if I want to.

I think primo's answer is more "awake" related ....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    mag tsikot.com para hindi antukin sa office.
    ayus kumpleto ang post

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    I like the strong lemony taste. I don't really care about the caffeine content, I can drink strong native coffee and still fall asleep if I want to.

I think primo's answer is more "awake" related ....
    Yup bro,- I remember during my college days,- I would always bring in a couple of 1L bottles of mountain dew to my room if I plan to stay up after midnight for my studies....; plus a big glass with lots of ice in it... What a joy!

Also,- it blends well with gin,- without so much cash then,- me and my friends would go mountain gin, and we're stuffed.... Hic!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    mag tsikot.com para hindi antukin sa office.
    at kumain ng J Co

*CVT and LSB nakaka aliw talaga mahilig kayo sa mountain dew. I find it too sweet.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Also,- it blends well with gin,- without so much cash then,- me and my friends would go mountain gin, and we're stuffed.... Hic!

Back in HS, we would make a drink called Mountain Virgin

Mountain Dew + SMB PP, (wala pa SMB Light noon) + Gilbeys Gin = Mountain BeerGin.

:D

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

My friend first initiated me on hard drinks. Gin lang kami at tubig. Pag praktisado daw ako sa gin, all other drinks madali na daw. hehe.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Mountain Dew + SMB PP, (wala pa SMB Light noon) + Gilbeys Gin = Mountain BeerGin.

I think I have good tolerance for alcohol as long as hard drinks and beer are not mixed. Deadly combination sakin yan

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Mas appropriate ata kung BeerGin Mountains.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Friends talaga kayo
    If you have the patience to connect the dots, we're also related ......

I find it too sweet.
    Coming from a lady who goes head over heels over chocolates, I find that hard to believe.

inaantok during office hour...