New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hah. Globe CS. Took me 5 calls during a period of weeks just to get them to stop sending me stupid text spams. Dumb unsubscribe system not working. Had to finally start acting like an angry customer parang lang maayos na.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    in my opinion, if it was consummated, the impostor could have been charged with estafa thru falsification. the complex crime of stafa through falsification of documents is committed when one has to falsify certain documents to be able to obtain money or goods from another person. in other words, the falsification is a necessary means of committing estafa.
    Now, even if the impostor failed to get what he wanted (thus, no damage on you part yet), considering there was already perversion of the truth, he could be charged with falsification of public documents under 172 (1) RPC. In this case, it is not necessary that there be damage on your part because mere falsification of a public document is already crime. Accdg. to the SC,
    it is unnecessary that there be present the idea of gain or the intent to injure a third person, for the reason that the principal thing punished is the violation of the public faith on the public document. Such confusion in its records evidently operates to the Government's prejudice.
    Mabigat ba ang parusa dito Atty?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    I think this is related 'don sa binalita kagabi sa TV Patrol re: SIM SWAP SCAM

How sim-swap victim almost lost P48,000 | ABS-CBN News

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910