New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wait, what's Shadow really trying to say?

1. Be sorry for the less fortunate?

or

2. Magbago na si Uls?

Seriously though...

saang hospital ka na-admit? Baka nalagay ka sa x-PGMA Suite sa St. Lukes.

Paano na yung anti-sosyal and anti-jologs advocate ng tsikot?

Oh... if you want to help even in a small way, support the education of a scholar instead of being nice to a jeepney/PUV driver (huwag lang yung scholar na may Iphone ah). I'm sure a lot of the guys here are very, very, very patient and generous when it comes to dealing with the less fortunate... the problem that abounds is the culture of abuse that emanates from this understanding and giving. The question is how do you do it constructively and correctly so that it does give a long lasting effect?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Tama naman talaga kelangan maging understanding and this can be applied to anybody and any situation. As long as the situation is on your hands be peaceable with anybody. Kelangan lang din talaga ng patience lalo na pag makulit ang pasaway. Ako din minsan talaga na-hihighblood pag may pasaway, pero pag-naalala ko dapat cool lang, yun ok na ako ulit. Tsaka, isipin mo din sa sarili mo na ikaw din kung minsan pasaway and you wanted to be understood by others. Sino ba'ng hindi nagkakamali. So treat others the same way you want to be treated. Pagdating naman sa kahirapan, yung iba kasalanan nila yung iba naman talagang victim lang ika nga kaya tulungan ang nararapat tulungan.

Disclaimer: Di ako bading. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    saang hospital ka na-admit? Baka nalagay ka sa x-PGMA Suite sa St. Lukes.
    PGH...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Bakit yang mga less fortunate pag nagkaroon opportunity sa ibang bansa magwork sumusunod na sa batas. Ang pinoy na magwork sa singapore bilang taxi driver sa tingin mo hihinto lang basta basta para kumuha ng pasahero. Dito lang sa pinas ginagawa yan kasi inaallow.

Eh kung sino pa ang less fortunate yun pa madami bisyo. Yung example mo jeepney driver eh yosi king mga yan. Damay pa yung pasahero sa usok.

What if kung parang middle east tayo na bawat kasalanan may katumbas na kaparushan like pag caught in the act na nagnakaw putol kamay. Pag huminto ng kalsada para magsakay pasahero confiscate sasakyan.

Dito sa atin ang daming warning. First offense, 2nd offense, 3rd offense....hanggang unlimited offense. Puro warning eh.

Pag nabasa ng mga less fortunate yang post mo lalo mag take advantage mga kumag na yan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^"He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done." Proverbs 19:17

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ^

Pwede ako maging kind sa poor but not sa poor na fool pa. So pipiliin din natin kung kanino ka magiging kind. Kung ginagago ka na eh mahirap naman yun.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    shadow, you don't have to feel guilty for being rich (i know guilty isnt exactly the word but let's use that word nalang)

also, it has nothing to do with luck. it has everything to do with good decision-making

your status in life is the result of good decision-making

somebody in your family made a fortune (father or grandfather i dont know)

magaling ang diskarte

but diskarte is just one thing

they preserved the wealth (result of good decisions). not everyone who made a lot of money managed to preserve wealth. many squander their wealth (bad decisions)

not only did your parents preserve the wealth, they grew the wealth (again, result of good decisions)

and you were born into it

and you were trained by your parents to make good decisions so you helped preserve and grow your family's wealth

in short, you were able to enjoy that luxurious hospital stay coz of the decisions you and your family made

it's not luck

so don't feel guilty

it's reward for good decision-making

pansin mo mga poor they always make bad decisions

bad decisions on top of bad decisions

kaya hirap maka escape from poverty

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't feel any guilt...I just realized I'm blessed...I'm still gonna be an *sshole with heart...

"If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the Lord your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother. Rather be openhanded and freely lend him whatever he needs" Deuteronomy 15:7-8

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hahaha

shadow quoting bible verses

dude ok ka lang?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hahaha

shadow quoting bible verses

dude ok ka lang?
    bless you...