New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    You can be successful anywhere. Location is simply an excuse for it.

Go where you think you should go. If you think it's a mistake, okay lang yan.. you're still young anyway.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    No I'm back in Manila. Well technically, I flew in the other night haha... I'm old so studying was like another lifetime ago and I haven't lived in London in ages though I still visit every year. I moved to Australia after and studied at James Cook for a marketing course. Your hours are dependent on your schedule and subjects of course.

Are you planning on living with your mum at her flat?
    I see. Dami mo na po experience
    Uhh hahanap daw po kami ng bahay? Not sure pa po eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Go to London kid. A sister of a friend went there to study and was able to start her own lingerie line. She is now married to an Englishman. You probably won't look back once you're settled there. Just don't get intimidated. Likas sa Pinoy ang mahiyain sa ibang bansa, aapak apakan ka lang talaga lalo ng mga Indian na makakakumpetensya mo kung sakaling mathreathen sila sayo heheh. Balik ka lang dito sa Tsikot to hear the inputs and advices of the members, sigurado ka naman madami magbibigay advice Headstrong lang at sense of humor baunin mo, pwede ka na
    Weakness ko po ito. Masyado po ako mahiyan, only child po ako

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post

Go where you think you should go. If you think it's a mistake, okay lang yan.. you're still young anyway.
    I've already been to 3 universities/colleges for the past 2 years lol. thanks po sir

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    Hi guys, Im 19 yo guy and a college student. My mom works in London and left me under her relatives, my dad left me already and I don't see him anymore. I am applying for a visa to London and going to enrol in a university. If my visa won't be approved, my mom will buy me a car. I really want to study here in the Philippines but sayang opportunity sa London. My mom already spent a lot of money just to get me to London.Im also afraid to study there.

So if you were in my shoes what'd you do? Would you grab the opportunity?

Sorry, my english sucks. Thanks guys!

So you applied for Student Visa? or Dependant Visa? ang alam ko 18YO below dependant, so out ka na dun sa Dependant visa?.. sayang kasi..
    anyway, subukan mong makarating sa London. kung student visa, galingan mo nalang pag-aaral mo. limited ang oras mo sa pagtatrabaho. ang alam ko 20 hrs a week lang ang allowed sa iyo for work. dati 40hrs per week yata. maliban nalang kung makahanap ka ng trabaho na cash on hand. bayaran ka agad after work ng cash. pero suportado ka naman ng Nanay mo, so focus ka nalang sa course mo.
    gaano ka-haba ang student visa? 3 years? after that, renewable pa ba?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    if your visa won't be approved, your mom will buy you a car.
    swerte mo.......panalo pa rin.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post

Yup you can be successful anywhere. Look at me, I'm just another slave to the wage waiting for my salary every month. Studying at a good school though opens up a few opportunities and gives you better networking options for the future.

I see. Dami mo na po experience
    Uhh hahanap daw po kami ng bahay? Not sure pa po eh
    Try to find a place of your own otherwise you'd never score if you know what I mean.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Yup you can be successful anywhere. Look at me, I'm just another slave to the wage waiting for my salary every month. Studying at a good school though opens up a few opportunities and gives you better networking options for the future.

Try to find a place of your own otherwise you'd never score if you know what I mean.
    Dont worry It's for the mean time only(just for my adjustment?) I will move out eventually and b*ng those hot chicks lol

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Dont worry It's for the mean time only(just for my adjustment?) I will move out eventually and b*ng those hot chicks lol

This should be the continuation of your thread title..

If you'd be given a chance to..

"I will move out eventually and b*ng those hot chicks lol"

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    if your visa won't be approved, your mom will buy you a car.
    swerte mo.......panalo pa rin.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Kawawa nga lang nanay ko laki na ng ginastos niya eh..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
If you'd be given a chance to..