39 38.24%

9 8.82%
  • 5 up

1 0.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Exactly! Or mismo in my resto I hired a former supervisor at Carl's Jr. and now cook na sya samin. I pay him slightly higher than minimum pero lower than what he got at Carl's as a store supervisor... Wala eh no choice sya hirap maghanap ng trabaho...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Why take advantage of that?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Why take advantage? Because its business... Wages are costs, and costs should be kept down to the minimum possible without disrupting operations... Not illegal at all basta you're paying minimum or above... Immoral? Maybe?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Why take advantage of that?
    why not?

that's capitalism

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's advantageous to the employer

you get more than what you pay for

value for money

if you hire Michael Schumacher to be your personal driver and pay him an ordinary driver's wage, hindi ba sobra worth it yun?

hehe

sorry OT na

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Heard over the radio that the birth rate in the Philippines is reaching critical levels, Birth rate. 26.01 births/1,000 population out of a population of 97 million. compared to Thailand which is 13.38 births/1,000 population out of a population of 65 million. 4 filipino babies every minute, talagang baby factory...
    Last edited by Monseratto; July 21st, 2010 at 07:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by delete250 View Post
    e simbahan ang bubuhay sa kanila.
    Nagpapayaman lang ang simbahan, wala naman silang paki sa mahihirap. Thay are a bunch of Holy Hypocrites.

Proud pa sila na the Philippines was the only catholic country in Asia. Syempre, no one wants to follow and be a Poor and Wretched country.
    Last edited by marg; July 22nd, 2010 at 02:08 AM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Nagpapayaman lang ang simbahan, wala naman silang paki sa mahihirap. Thay are a bunch of Holy Hypocrites.

Proud pa sila na the Philippines was the only catholic country in Asia. Syempre, no one wants to follow and be a Poor and Wretched country.
    Bad trip talaga yang simbahan na yan.. hays.. ewan ko ba kung ano nasa isip ng mga mga yan.. di yata naawa sa milyong milyong pilipino na walang makain.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah pansin mo Catholic countries (except the source which is Italy) are pretty much all 3rd world countries. While Protestant countries are mostly rich countries (Germany is the source)...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I answered na before, I want 2 - 1 boy and 1 girl so there is no competition.

What a difference a decade makes. It looks like Gattaca is getting real but I never thought it would happen in my lifetime. I know so many couples that go through IVF. I am thankful that science can help those who would not have been able to conceive naturally in the past whether because of age or fertility issues. I'll probably go through this as well.

Is my understanding correct that if one has IVF, the parents can choose the gender and traits (hair and eye color - applies more for caucasians) and the "healthiest" embryo and if the embryo is for example downs then parents can choose to terminate?

Anyway, I am aware that a lot of Filipinas want children from white/caucasian men but this is the first time I came across a transaction on EGGS. If a Filipina wants a half blood then she can just get pregnant by a caucasian which has been going on since time immemorial kaya we have so much artistas and beauty queens na half caucasian. I wonder who wants these eggs? Maybe a gay man, gay couple or a straight couple? Dapat ma tackle ni KMJS eto

My friend got this from the viber GC in her condo. She lives in an upper class area pero bakit yung text parang galing Payatas (bentahan ng kidney, sperm and egg) LOL. My friends were teasing me e hindi naman ako pure saka konti na nga lang eggs ko, I am saving it for myself LOL

Last edited by _Cathy_; October 13th, 2021 at 11:06 PM.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Ideal number of children