New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i used to believe that only good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people. now i know it's the opposite

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OiC65 View Post
    when you draw a big symbol of the sun on the ground will keep the rain away or stop pouring
    actually, when i was still in a resto business, kinabahan ako dahil yung icacater namin outdoor, tapos ang ginawa nung magpapa birthday nagdraw ng sun sa paper at inilagay sa garden nila, it was raining a week before that, sometimes ambon lng pero ulan pa din, pero that day during the party, umaraw, though nung hapon medyo gloomy na, hahaha sabi ko nga ok a it works, coupled with prayers yun

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Used to believe in gods.... oh wait, never did hehe...

Used to believe that being a lawyer is the best job coz you put bad guys behind bars (or deathrow)... hehe.

Used to believe that 32-valve engines were super futuristic and will never happen (when Toyota presented their 32-valve V8 back in 86 or so... ).

Used to believe that all cars with flip-up lights were "TURBO" cars... hehe. I think I believed in that until I reached grade 5 coz most of my model car kits are flip-up lights and comes with "TURBO" decals...

Used to think **** mags were gross and strange (I was in prep, I think...), loved them when I reached grade 2 and found out where they were stashed inside our reading room hehehe... Never looked back

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    used to believe "the more the merrier"

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I used to believe in many things.

I still do.

Just different ones.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I used to believe milk only came from cows.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    i used to believe that beer and urine are the same..kasi pareho bumubula n pareho kulay... yan e gawa ng yan ang sabi ng mga pinsan kong tomador...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by b1rken5tock View Post
    i used to believe that beer and urine are the same..kasi pareho bumubula n pareho kulay... yan e gawa ng yan ang sabi ng mga pinsan kong tomador...
    I think that's what happens when you get drunk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    .... that the GHOSTBUSTERS have the best job in the world....

actually its the MYTHBUSTERS who have the best job in the world.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    I think that's what happens when you get drunk
    tapos mga kainuman mo pinagtripan ka

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
I used to believe...