New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I am sure you guys know that Bernie Eccelestone the Formula One rights owner gut mugged in London recently and $200,000 worth of jewelries was stolen from him...

Luxury watch brand Hublot has launched a print campaign featuring an “untouched” photograph of bruised and battered Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone taken the day he was mugged.

Ecclestone was attacked by four men outside the London headquarters of F1 on 25 November. The attackers stole £200,000 worth of jewellery, including a Hublot watch.

The print ad features the line, attributed to Eccelstone, “See what people will do for a Hublot”. The one-off campaign is running today (8 December) in the Financial Times and International Herald Tribune.

Mark Ritson, Marketing Week columnist and expert in luxury brands, says that the ad will help Hublot’s advertising stand apart from the “boring, product based, generic tat” produced by other watchmakers and jewellery brands during the crucial Christmas trading period.

He adds that the mugging of Ecclestone is not just a PR opportunity but also “bang on its brand”.

http://www.marketingweek.co.uk/secto...021429.article

Parang ayaw ko na ng Hublot baka I get mugged myself!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010

yes i want one.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Is that the one made out of forge carbon-fiber? Tasty watch.

Still not as accurate as a GPS-referenced smartphone, not as useful and a zillion times more expensive...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    they can mug me anytime if I have that watch!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH0X0jIN1Vc"]YouTube - HUBLOT KING POWER F1 TM MONZA[/ame]

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Pangalan pa lang e ka rhyme ng Hablot, takaw nakaw nga

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    nahablot yung hublot!

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    kala ko nakaw na watch.. hahaha

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Pangalan pa lang e ka rhyme ng Hablot, takaw nakaw nga
    sorry iba pala ang tamang pronunciation ng Hublot... Heublu pala Kala ko ka rhyme ng Hablot

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006

I wish to have this watch as one of my christmas gift to myself .. BTW greenhills sells replica Hublot watches worth 70K- 80K ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Hublot watches, would you really want one?