New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Ganito daw maging racer. Put them stickers.

Pang racing na pala innova. What losers. Hehehe

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^^

When you always wanted to be a race car driver but got a girl pregnant so had to become a husband and father and get a real job and got the wife pregnant again so needed to ditch the sedan and get a wagon....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ^^^^

When you always wanted to be a race car driver but got a girl pregnant so had to become a husband and father and get a real job and got the wife pregnant again so needed to ditch the sedan and get a wagon....
    Hahahaha! Quintessential family car

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^^

Some wagons are just bonkers! The Germans offer 600-hp wagons capable of 3+ second 0-100 kmh times and top speeds of 200mph.

For the local scene, you can get an AWD 270hp wagon for 1.9M. That’s more than enough power to ferry 5 people and luggage plus grocery stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Some wagons are just bonkers! The Germans offer 600-hp wagons capable of 3+ second 0-100 kmh times and top speeds of 200mph.

For the local scene, you can get an AWD 270hp wagon for 1.9M. That’s more than enough power to ferry 5 people and luggage plus grocery stuff.

Sleeper cars. Love em!

Tapos may tatabi sayo vios na naka muffler rev ng rev hehe

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Iba yung “racer” sa “ricer”. Yung iba dyan kesyo naka body kits, stickers, at noisy exhaust pipes, feeling na sobra eh makupad naman sasakyan nila.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

wait lang po...may continuation

........then one day you're at the mall with your wife and kids and you see a Suzuki ciaz and fall in love with it and decide to get a ciaz and turn it nto a rice cooker to revive that 90s boy racer feeling inside you

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006

........then one day you're at the mall with your wife and kids and you see a Suzuki ciaz and fall in love with it and decide to get a ciaz and turn it nto a rice cooker to revive that 90s boy racer feeling inside you
    Sorry, it’s not going to happen with me. Hahaha

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Haha
    -----------------

10. Join Date
    May 2014

naalala ko nanaman yung ciaz na fucboi nag pimp .. hehehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast