• most of the time - better to be safe than sorry

17 35.42%
  • my hand has a permanent imprint on my horn button

3 6.25%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical! View Post
    Hahaha...sometimes I don't move at all...

Completely agree with you...

I remember when I was driving in California last 2003, I never noticed anyone blowing their horn, I understand it's very rare that a motorist blows his horn there. And when they do, it's almost like cussing at the other motorist.

Is that right mbeige?

Sana ganun din dito...
    Yes, that's 100% correct. It's fun to see the reaction of people who unintentionally but gradually swerve into my lane because they are using their cellphone when driving on the highway, or putting on make up and lose track of their direction. Parang ginising mo bigla na ang sama ng gising serves them right...malakas pa naman busina ko dahil yung OE Bosch units ng MB malakas, kahit original horn yon and 24 years old. Hindi kasi nagagamit madalas hehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm using it everytime na kailangan, most often than not , eh parati nagagmit sa dami ng makukulit na pedestrian, PUV...etc...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I'm using it everytime na kailangan, most often than not , eh parati nagagmit sa dami ng makukulit na pedestrian, PUV...etc...

I am using it quite a bit,- but just for warnings only most of the time....

Mahirap ng makaengkwentro ng mainit ang ulo sa kalye....

2801:clap:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hey! the poll question is different!

2801:clap:

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dito gamit na gamit ang busina andaming pasaway na mga traysikel at jeepney driver. Sa mga kanto-kanto bigla na lang nagsusulputan kung hindi mo bubusinahan sisingitan.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Medyo madalas. I use it kasi to warn those who might be unaware of my presence. Like children on the side of the road (note: 3 times na may batang biglang tumatawid in front of me -- mabuti at nag-memenor ako sabay busina pa), PUVs and vehicles who might turn into the lane BEFORE looking, even some wayward animals like dogs.

I kinda got culture shocked when I noticed that the practice wasn't as common in the US. Then again, I believe our roads are more dangerous than theirs.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There are 3 main languages in the philippines:

1. Tagalog
    2. English
    3. The car horn

-from my expat friend

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sa tulay at sementeryo hehehe

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    all the time, dati kasi when i was passing on our street some idiot opened his door without looking ayun dent yung bumper ku buti i was only running at 20kph now i use my horn everytime i pass parked cars, intersections, and PUVs

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    pag tinatamad ako, evasive manuever na lang. mas madali pa kasi ikabig kaysa pindutin horn ko eh
    Same here. My horn button is very hard to press (Starex CRDi)...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
How often do you use your car's horn?