New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    hi Guyz,

Magkano ba kailangan na pondo sa Pega? Me and m friends are planning to visit the place pero wala kameng idea kung magkano dun?

Yung mga taga-QC dyan..? Baka alam nyo?

TnX....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pondo for what? kung iinom lang at pulutan.. siguro mga 2T per head ok na..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Happy sauna and the likes ka nalang paps, malayo pa mararating ng 2k mo...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    isa sa pinakamahal na Bar sa QC manila ang Pegasus...1st class daw ang mga gurls dun...dun din galing si rosana roces...pansin ko lang tuwing nadaan ako dun yun mga naka park na mga tsikot dun tinatakpan yun plate# hahahaha

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Pondo syempre para sa Pega.

Gusto sana namin sa Pega kasi ilang lugar na rin yung napuntahan namin sa kahabaan ng Q. ave yang Pega talaga yung hindi namin napupuntahan

simula pa noon. Kilala na namin yan noon pero siguro dahil sa impression na mahal dun eh hindi namin napag-iisipan na puntahan. Kaya baka

may nakakaalam sa inyo kung magkano susunuging anda dun. Please advice accordingly...hEhEhE

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kung may table.. ibang usapan na yan.. sigurado mahal LD din..

parang may bago dyan sa QA ahh... yung dating Stardust.. parang iba na..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kung all the way, bro.,- prepare a blank check.....

15.8K:dunno:

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Huuuuwaaaaat??? Blank Check? any price range please?

Ganun ba talaga presyo dyan?

Iba na ba name ng Stardust?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    price daw ng all the way dun pwede makabili ng 2nd hand na tsikot...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    eto from ***y hooker girls , massage , and women at bars etc Manila | Whorist

NOTE : Save you reading ... the Quezon Ave KTV's are a joke , very poor value. Dont waste your time with them. Personal opinion only of course. The following info will become dated , cause I have no intention of returning to any Quezon city KTV's.

Pegasus - This one is above Sylvanus Massage , Quezon Ave , Quezon City. Pegasus also doubles as a Massage Parlor. KTV Action : on the premises P1200 for room + P1200 *** tip before 5pm , thereafter much more , eg Presidential Room P2000 and tip accordingly. Show girls offer titillation/strip. GRO's offer 'company'. You can have either sitting at your table for a price. You wont get much change out of P1000 for 1 hr of 'table talk'.

UPDATE : I personally checked this place out briefly on one of my trips. First two show girls I saw were below upstairs LA Cafe standards. Too much make up , tired , around the block look : ) Didnt wait to see anymore. This place is a joke. Forget it. To take them out you will have to first pay the equivalent of one hours table talk (P1000 -).

Note - Some of these girls earn enough via their 'table talk' commissions that they do not need to go with customers. Some have boyfriends or husbands waiting for them , or are very particular with whom they go with. After a minimum of one hour 'table talk' costs , and her agreeing to go with you , there is a Bar Fine to pay , which includes the cost of : 1. the lady all night (check beforehand how long she is going to stay with you) ; 2. Fee to Pegasus ; 3. a Penalty fee charging x amount per hour for every hour before closing time (3am) they lose her 'services' ('table' income/cash flow).

Average outlays : GRO's P7/9000 ; Models/Showgirls P10/12,000. These averages are more likely to go up than down , in time. In addition the gal would expect a tip (on top of the P5000 or more she gets out of the Bar Fine fee) Worth it ? In my opinion , certainly not. Do a bit of spade work , be patient and you will find a good looker elsewhere for a fraction of the cost , possibly even free if your young and good looking. Do not be fooled by the 'gift wrapping' (clothes girls wear) and 'decor' / atmosphere of places they work in. Filipinos and experienced whoremongers like myself do not pay these crazy prices , so why should you ? : )

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast