New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Maximum allowed charge for notarization is 100 pesos as mandated by the Supreme Court. It is illegal to charge based on percentage of any sale, that includes real property.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    150 Php lang sa mUnoz..dala ka na din ng cedula pati seller /buyer
    para typewritten pa ilalagay sa DoS

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nakakalito iba iba charges nila pati sa car meron po ba certain amount of percentage like for example 250t po mag kano dapat DOS pag nag pagawa sa atty at notarized//thanks

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    sa may makati 100 pesos lang. malapit sa makati med

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wool View Post
    sa may makati 100 pesos lang. malapit sa makati med
    Yep dito ako nagpa-notaryo ng deed of sale. Sa katabi ng Tropical Hut.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    recently sold my car, all docs nasa buyer na including photocopy of my passport and license plus 3 signatures. When she tried to have it notarized sa Binan City Hall, ayaw i notarized, kailangan daw yung seller nag papa notarized? mahigpit na daw sila ngayon, anyone of you experienced this?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    recently sold my car, all docs nasa buyer na including photocopy of my passport and license plus 3 signatures. When she tried to have it notarized sa Binan City Hall, ayaw i notarized, kailangan daw yung seller nag papa notarized? mahigpit na daw sila ngayon, anyone of you experienced this?
    BS. Hanap siya ng ibang notaryo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2017
    Ang daming lawyer dyan nag nonotarized

9. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Punta ka lang sa mga kanto kanto. Dami dyan na walang tanong tanong. Mga 500 pesos yan kung DoS ng sasakyan.

May na encounter ako dati, napaka higpit mag notaryo, sabi ko ikaw ba yung abogado or alalay ka lang, kung ikaw nga at ikaw mismo pipirma, sige magbabayad ako, pero kung dodoktorin mo lang pirma, idedemanda kita. Tiklop si gaga at ogag, after one week, sarado ng yung pwesto

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if we read some of the notarized documents,
    it states that the buyer and the seller both appeared physically in front of the notary public, to present their IDs, etc....

but i agree with the other post-ers here,
    common knowledge is that some notaries public are very relaxed in their interpretation of the law.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
How much to notarize a deed of sale?