New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 653 of 759 FirstFirst ... 553603643649650651652653654655656657663703753 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 7589
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Looking forward to tomorrow....😎😍😎

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Dr Cutie posted a photo of him as a toddler and he is so ADORABLE. Can he be my baby?!?! Super mestizo baby!!! I can't believe he is senior na, I thought our age gap was smaller

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I feel awful. I'm losing track of days. I thought it was a Saturday kanina and almost put clay mask on my face, this is strictly done twice a week MAX. I would have burned my face. I also have runny nose and it's giving me palpitations because I am scared of the china virus. If not the virus my heart naman. I am so stressed out I missed shark week, this used to be clockwork. What heightens my anxiety is I can't go to the doctor for a check up

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am so amused with BB Gandanghari. Gumising na ko maaga so I can watch her live. Same wavelength ng friends ko even if she was born 60s! I love her sense of humour too, tawang tawa ako LOL. Cray cray and I love it

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am very very disappointed in my Kuya. Ngayon lang nag sink in lahat ng mga sinabi niya sakin kahapon. He is one of the few men I think highly of and respect but I feel like he does not love me anymre.

We grew up together, he mentored me all throughout my life, he helped me with school and get a job in my dream company. He was there when I was at the lowest point of my life, in heartbreaks, sickness, pero bakit parang he is taking the side of my brother's ex? Ako pa pala masama all throughout? Sino ba dito kadugo niya? Tapos pagalitan pa ko dahil wala ako accomplishments sa buhay? Bakit? Pera ba ang basis sa happiness? Pinagtanggol ko talaga na kahit maliit sweldo ko I am happy with my boss and team.

I wish I could go visit my Lola now, I am sure she will understand me

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I am very very disappointed in my Kuya. Ngayon lang nag sink in lahat ng mga sinabi niya sakin kahapon. He is one of the few men I think highly of and respect but I feel like he does not love me anymre.

We grew up together, he mentored me all throughout my life, he helped me with school and get a job in my dream company. He was there when I was at the lowest point of my life, in heartbreaks, sickness, pero bakit parang he is taking the side of my brother's ex? Ako pa pala masama all throughout? Sino ba dito kadugo niya? Tapos pagalitan pa ko dahil wala ako accomplishments sa buhay? Bakit? Pera ba ang basis sa happiness? Pinagtanggol ko talaga na kahit maliit sweldo ko I am happy with my boss and team.

I wish I could go visit my Lola now, I am sure she will understand me
    you have your point of view.
    he has his point of view.
    is he in the wrong, just because his point of view does not coincide with yours?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you have your point of view.
    he has his point of view.
    is he in the wrong, just because his point of view does not coincide with yours?
    But do you think it's right for him to sermon me just because I have no job, car and property and compare me with the people I detest in life (ex wife of my brother and her family) He was always against me staying at my job because of the low salary, he knows that kapag "homegrown" maliit ang increases sa promotion. He insists that I keep on moving companies. I told him I don't mind a low salary as long as I am happy

Iba iba naman motivation ng tao sa buhay, money has never been my motivation. Masaya na ko sa simpleng buhay, as long as I am not in debt, I get to eat the food I want, a car and a roof over my head. Yung Kuya ko he wants me to conform with society's expectations, I am done with that and I think it's clear that by society's standards my life is a failure. But that's okay kasi masaya ako sa work - which UNFORTUNATELY I lost too. Sana naman konting sensitivity on his part, but what do I expect from hitler, bawal nga ko magsalita when he is talking.

dr d, thank you for never getting tired of me. I appreciate it so much
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 2nd, 2020 at 07:14 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    But do you think it's right for him to sermon me just because I have no job, car and property and compare me with the people I detest in life (ex wife of my brother and her family) He was always against me staying at my job because of the low salary, he knows that kapag "homegrown" maliit ang increases sa promotion. He insists that I keep on moving companies. I told him I don't mind a low salary as long as I am happy

Iba iba naman motivation ng tao sa buhay, money has never been my motivation. Masaya na ko sa simpleng buhay, as long as I am not in debt, I get to eat the food I want, a car and a roof over my head. Yung Kuya ko he wants me to conform with society's expectations, I am done with that and I think it's clear that by society's standards my life is a failure. But that's okay kasi masaya ako sa work - which UNFORTUNATELY I lost too. Sana naman konting sensitivity on his part, but what do I expect from hitler, bawal nga ko magsalita when he is talking.
    he's your kuya.
    panganay.
    in some cultures,
    that accounts for something.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    he's your kuya.
    panganay.
    in some cultures,
    that accounts for something.
    technically he is my cousin but I treat him as my brother since he looks after me like a real sister. Pero yun ganyan na bawal sumagot sa panganay is so baby boomer (and older) generation. I swear, ibang klase pagka bossy na Kuya ko, kaya minsan pati Lola ko nagagalit sa kanya. He's a "my way or the highway". Dad ko, he prides himself for being democratic. Sa Kuya ko it's a dictatorship

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    technically he is my cousin but I treat him as my brother since he looks after me like a real sister. Pero yun ganyan na bawal sumagot sa panganay is so baby boomer (and older) generation. I swear, ibang klase pagka bossy na Kuya ko, kaya minsan pati Lola ko nagagalit sa kanya. He's a "my way or the highway". Dad ko, he prides himself for being democratic. Sa Kuya ko it's a dictatorship
    He only want what's best for you. Knowing how stubborn you are dito sa forum eh di mas lalo na siguro sa real life. Naginit na ulo sayo.

Alam niya kung ano pwede mo ma accomplish and ayaw niya mag settle ka lang sa "pwede na" mentality.

Ginagalit ka lang kaya ka compare sa kaaway mo para ma push ka to do better, kaso wa epek.

As for kinakampihan yun hinde family. Eh baka pareho kami, I don't care if you're my family, if you're in the wrong then you're wrong. Kakampihan ko hinde relatives kung siya ang tama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk