New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: How do you Drive?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • As smoothly as possible for fuel efficiency, my passengers comfort and mine as well

39 79.59%
  • Agressively. I'm not concerned about fuel efficiency is and my passenger's comfort

3 6.12%
  • I don't know. I'm not conscious about how I drive.

7 14.29%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just like drinking.

Moderately

Last edited by Memphis Raines; June 7th, 2007 at 12:11 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Nung binata pa ako, paspas parati, parang laging may hinahabol...

Pero nung nagka asawa't anak na ko, nag-mellow na yung pagmamaneho ko... driving as smoothly as possible...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I tend drive with an emphasis on smoothness because I'm sometimes carrying expensive and breakable equipment/stuff. But I also try to maintain a speed that is quick enough so no one gets pissed off at me for being too slow

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Merging into a freeway is about the only time I would pour on the gas and that's only to reach the speed of the traffic flow before merging. Past midnight when traffic is light here in town, I take my time and stick to the city speed limit (40 mph/64kph). I haven't had a need to be in a hurry for a long time.

I do get frustrated sometimes when a 6 lane road suddenly becomes 4 with little warning and I'm on the slow lane which is the one that merges. That's why out of experience, I always stick to the middle lane of a 6 lane road.... peace of mind.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    At my own pace..... Although, hindi ako nananahi sa/ng kalye......

2901:pokemon:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Staying within highway limits with constant step on the gas. City? every which way I go...its traffic. Just keeping it as smooth as possible, defensively.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    when I'm alone, I drive aggressively. When I'm with family...I still drive aggressively. When my dog is in the car...I drive slowly na... baka magsuka eh.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I don't know. I'm not conscious about how I drive.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    relaxingly. it's my alone time (at least i try it to be)

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    smooth as possible,even my wife,friends and even her folks say it,that when i handle a car even not my own, they know that their cars are safe with me driving.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
How do you Drive?