New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    When I am in search for a car alarm. Google it, and found a thread in "tsikot" and a site name Sulit (Olx ngayon). Read its thread " anong magandang car alarm ngayon". Bought a car alarm in an online, first time, name "Sulit", to a seller name Roman Lao. He introduces and suggested me to read the thread, and from after several months of lurking, reading it, I got also hooked to register so to view its full forum. And from then on, it was the start for me to be a part of this community forum.How did you end up posting at Tsikot and when did you start?

Sent from my Starmobile UP+ using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    i came across some posts here that go a long way back as 2002 or 2003. that's more than a decade. siguro may nagkakaapo na rito :D

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    when I was car hunting, and I need expert advice kaya nag post ako, then nasundan pa ng mga post at madadagdagan pa.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Boredom. Things were going slow at my home boards and I needed an outlet to while away the time.

Came here either straight from Nissanbayan or Protegetech.org... which were the places I started at before johnadoo started Ford Club Philippines.

Have I spent too much of my time on here?

21k posts seems to suggest... yes! Still haven't caught up to OTEP yet!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Boredom. Things were going slow at my home boards and I needed an outlet to while away the time.

Came here either straight from Nissanbayan or Protegetech.org... which were the places I started at before johnadoo started Ford Club Philippines.

Have I spent too much of my time on here?

21k posts seems to suggest... yes! Still haven't caught up to OTEP yet!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    From the old Kotse.com "migration".
    same here. ano na nga ba nangyari dun?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    From the old Kotse.com "migration".
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    same here. ano na nga ba nangyari dun?
    likewise, nawala yun kotse.com nun, dami kasi naging pasaway dun
    naka kuha pa nga ako ng stcker with my handle noon sa isang EB sa Cubao :D

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    found it when I was looking for oil filter..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    i found my cousin who used to hang out here. i signed in then lurked for awhile, shared a few comments at the car audio thread then become a sleeper for a couple of years.
    it wouldn't be a day without seeing tsikot now, masarap kasi tumambay dito. aside from learning buo na araw ko makita ko lang yung mga epic na sundot sa mga kulitan dito

9. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    wala kasing activity sa vios club Philippines kaya i checked other car related forums. turned out this was the most active so i stayed

amateur enthusiast posting probably from a nexus device

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    likewise, nawala yun kotse.com nun, dami kasi naging pasaway dun
    naka kuha pa nga ako ng stcker with my handle noon sa isang EB sa Cubao :D
    Pinasukan ng mga hayop na networkers, si Chavez yata yun pinakamayaman na MLM How did you end up posting at Tsikot and when did you start?

On topic.... Was searching about the mamansapano incident and stumbled upon the thread here. How did you end up posting at Tsikot and when did you start?
    Last edited by shadow; April 21st, 2015 at 10:09 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast