New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    pansin ko lang that the only PUVs that pass through Global City are either taxis or the free shuttle service; meron bang jeep/bus/FX that one can take? Parang impossible naman na nagtataxi palagi ung mga taong nagtatrabaho dun, or kung nagrerely sila 100% on the shuttle service.

Is it basically the same deal as Rockwell, where PUJs basically drop you off at the fringes of the city/complex, then lalakad ka papasok?

i used to see people queuing up for jeeps somewhere paglampas ng Ayala-EDSA intersection, pero lately di ko na nakikita, and i haven't seen any jeeps at all within Global City.

tia
    Last edited by badkuk; April 18th, 2010 at 02:24 AM. Reason: wrong spelling sa title :p

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from what I know, people have three options

-walk
    -use the FORT bus shuttle
    -use the electric trikes

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    may mga nakikita akong shuttile buses na pa fort sa ayala corner EDSA. hindi ko lang alam kung saan ang terminal nila malapit sa EDSA.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    my PUB po malapit sa Ayala Mrt staion. this is aside from the free shuttle.. tried it before

my jeep din daw from guadalupe - i mean "daw" kc i havents tried it

from the fort naman going to makati, or alabang , meron din pasig halos lahat ng PUV ay nasa market market,

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hi,

we still have the 'the fort bus' service that caters people coming in to Bonifacio Global City. its only 11pesos for the ride.

If you are going to Market-Market or any area near there.. you should go to the 'EAST ROUTE' of those buses... (may plakard siya sa harap ng bus) if you are going to the NET Buildings (NET Plaza, NET Quad, St. Lukes Hospital, etc) you should take the WEST Route bus.

They have specific loading and unloading points.

If you are unsure where exactly to ride.. just ask the dispatcher where you're going and what to ride.

BTW, the terminal is located where you found it dati.. baka di mo lang napansin na may pila.. or naka alis na yung bus.

Terminal is located sa eskinita na makikita mo after you go down the MRT station stairs... after going down the stairs there will be a street to your right.. pasok ka lang dun...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ang alam ko may mga stations sa guadalupe.. ayala mrt and sa mantrade.. dyan nanggagaling yung mga bus.. maraming routes.. yung sa mantrade ang punta non sa mckinley hills.. yung sa ayala mrt.. fort bus.. going to e-square (net buildings) and market market..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    thank you for your replies...sakit din mag taxi palagi, 100+ at the least :p

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san ung sakayan sa mantrade? i'll be working sa may mckinley hills starting next month, and medyo mabigat pag may dalang kotse lagi. hehe

how to commute to Fort Bonifacio Global City