New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Fitdrive, kamusta na 86 mo? Nagb-bike ka pa ba?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kahit fitdrive na, OB pa rin ang dating. Gym, fit body, homos, business, sta fe, crv......

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    wala nang bago maisip. boring na si OB ngayon.

Sent from Constantinople

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bossing Boybi,

Bakit hindo diretsahin since nag reklamo na yung client mo. then takutin mo pa pirmahin mo sila na one more complain sa client ipapakulong mo na sila sibak sa work.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fitdrive View Post
    Problema namin yan dati. Ang ginawa ko nag-cash-in na Lang ako at binenta business, that was 2009 and I spent the entire money on travels and cars. So far, I've had 2 US tours and 2 Europe tours. Nagka sports car na din ako, American SUV, a Pajero. Aside from Santa Fe and CRV na tinitiis ko noon bec. I wanted to keep the business.

It was a good payoff, last year 2013, I see my money / resources dwindling so I sold my sports car and since I can't make ends meet coz I have no income, natuto ako gumawa ng salad ak
    Kumain ng cheaper food. I even increased my intensity in the gym so that I won't get hungry all the time. Imaged to minimize my monthly personal cost at 10k to 12k
    A month

Since, I cant rarely eat outside, I started avoiding rich friends. And started hanging out with gym homo***uals, and everyday I ate at food court with them and some ***y girls/models kse I found out na these homies are close to these gym models who are also living in hand to mouth existence which are bedspacers.

I'm trying to find the bottom and now I think I can see myself in a Mirage or Vios as a daily driver. With my weight now, which is exactly what I was in High school body weight, I have learned to live simply yet close to so many physically beautiful
    Friends

Last month, I went to US with only an IPhone 5S as my sole gadget, I sold my laptop and tablet and digicam and gps. And I survived a month's stay in US using only IPhone apps to further my facebook
    And instagram popularity. I reinvented uS travel with iphoneography and SqUare photography and mastered the art of checking in at the right time with free hotel wifis or fastfood wifi

Recently, I got a US job offer for a multimedia position in New York they saw my creativity thru the many different hashtags and links that I spread out

So what am I getting at. Live your life, don't be afraid to lose everything. And live in Paranoia all your life just to maintain that sedentary and safe lifestyle. Those workers will
    Always steal
    From you no matter what. Right now, I'm also thinking of selling our CCTV system
    At home. Lalo
    Ka lang maging paranoid nun.

Ang buhay naman basta na-experience mo na okey na yun, dont pressure yourself to keep it all like for example sportscars and SUVs and big house and fat bank account

Para sa Kin I'm dead inside if people will only recognize thru material things. Ang dapat Maganda ka tignan all the time, that to me is true value, kse desirable ka all the time.

Analyze your life, is it worth keeping all that and brush off your true adventurous self. If your empty inside then that's start

And what about kids and wives, if they're on the same parasitic paranoia consumer able lifestyle, they too will have a life that is unfulfilled and only trying to satisfy with material things. So much to learn and get excited about when you don't plan your life and get spontaneous about it ...

Just saying

pa add naman kami sa peysbok mo OB

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ano pinagsasabi ni fitdrive?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i-ban na yan. nag-troll lang naman yan dito

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234