New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: How big is the bed you sleep on?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Single

5 18.52%
  • Twin

3 11.11%
  • Full

1 3.70%
  • Queen

7 25.93%
  • King

9 33.33%
  • I sleep in a coffin.

1 3.70%
  • I don't need sleep.

0 0%
  • I sleep around too much to have my own bed.

1 3.70%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    queen size 65" X 78" with 6 inches 60" X 75" comfort plus uratex foam

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    king size... masarap umikot ikot at maganda pag magkagalit kami ni kumander hehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 4agze View Post
    california king size lol....yeah same here, i toss and turn my wife hates it but california king size gives us room no elbow on the face any more lol
    California King :king: for me too!! With a huge, red bean bag on top!

It does get lonely sleeping on such a huge bed alone though..

++ any idea where I could get (or have made) nice, cheap bedsheets for my bed?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mypzi View Post
    It does get lonely sleeping on such a huge bed alone though..
    ... that is just a one liner short of asking a guy to keep you company while you sleep.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    queen size,

iba parin yun pwede kang mag "exhibition" sa kama eh

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    ... that is just a one liner short of asking a guy to keep you company while you sleep.

Hahaha! Was I that obvious?!?! j/k

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Big enough to accommodate your girlfriend and ex girlfriend

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    all my life i am sleeping on a single bed, soon i will be living with my wife we are choosing a california king size=)

my description of my bed would be like that of a 5 star hotel=) so we will purchase a good beddings and mattress as well, sheridan may be a good choice, for our bed frame, at first we were gearing for ethan allen, but the price is so high, we are now settling for the bed made by restorations.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    all my life i am sleeping on a single bed, soon i will be living with my wife we are choosing a california king size=)

my description of my bed would be like that of a 5 star hotel=) so we will purchase a good beddings and mattress as well, sheridan may be a good choice, for our bed frame, at first we were gearing for ethan allen, but the price is so high, we are now settling for the bed made by restorations.
    You could try getting a furniture designed or craftsman to go with you at the Ethan Allen display so you can show him what style of bed you want made. You can even have some changes made if the one on display isn't 100% to your liking. If the sales person isn't looking, whip out the digicam and take lots of shots (no flash!).

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post

You could try getting a furniture designer or craftsman to go with you at the Ethan Allen display so you can show him what style of bed you want made. You can even have some changes made if the one on display isn't 100% to your liking. If the sales person isn't looking, whip out the digicam and take lots of shots (no flash!).
    Last edited by ghosthunter; April 21st, 2009 at 05:23 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
How big is your BED?