New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ozcity, i see...95 sq/mtr per floor pala...ganda pala ng presyo...plano ko rin kasi concrete yung pinakabubong para sa future expansion...ang problema lang daw eh waterproofing nito...kadalasang sakit daw eh mag leak ang tubig ulan papasok...sir could you give me an idea kung pano ginawa nilang finish sa concrete na bubong para di pumasok tubig...

van sige i consider din kita...sa ngayon acquisition muna ng lupa inaasikaso ko at design ng bahay...

thanks peeps!

chieffy: ganon din problema namin sa office, since concrete roof... prone to leaks. sinubukan namin lagyan ng aspalto pero after a few months nagleak din, di lang ko alam kung tatalab yung flexibond paint. ginawa nalang namin... naglagay nalang kami ng yero on top of the rooftop ayun nawala yung leaks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've recently built mine and spent a lot of time searching for a model blueprint. Did not find any that fits my needs. My suggestion is to get an Architect and design your dreamhouse together with him. If possible, use a computer so that you can model/redo as much as you can until you are satisfied. When your specification is done, bring your specs to several contractors for them to bid on it. The architect and contractor ideally should not have any business relations.

Designing your own house can be a gratifying activity for your family.

Enjoy and good luck on your project!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir chieffy...hindi pa kasi nasisimulan last week lang na approve yung building permit ko...as for the waterproofing..may nakikita ako dito sa AU..parang plastic material na nilalatag kasabay ng cement for waterproofing...alam na ng engineers/architect natin dyan sa pinas yun..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Just wanna clarify something.
    The maximum area that you can build in a 100 sq.m. lot is only 80% of the total lot area or 80sq.m. per floor This is based on the National Building Code. More than 80% of the lot should be considered illegal. Even if you construct firewalls--still the maximum is 80%. 20% is reserved to open space to provide light and air ventillation.

Lot restrictions depend on the location of the lot if its inside subdivision or in national roads etc.

Wow! P10,000+ / sq.m. is a very good price considering that the price of aggregates, cement and steel have gone up 20% or more in the last two years. Good find!

About Waterproofing, there a lots of different ways how to water proof your deck. You can use admix chemical treatments in your cement slab, use of italian membranes sheets, fiber glass flakes and fabrics, elastormeric water proofing applications, cement sealing agents(toro seals), Asphalt sheets etal.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    guys warning, yun ibang contractor bibigyan kayo ng sobrang babang presyo pero hindi tatapusin...

chieffy, na-encounter nanamin yan mga ganyan, my mom can give you tips on what to do. masmaganda if you guys post your questions na mala FAQ, yun may numbering tapos tatanong ko sa kanya at sa mga staff niya para masagot ng maayos by professionals without paying...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    kung gusto mo lang ng basic na floor plan,pwede yung sinabi ni mazdamazda sa SIMS...game nga lang siya na pwede mo ivisualize ang bahay na gusto mo...pwede dn autocad ewan ko lang kung pwede download un...or better yet ask an architech sila magaling dyan...

ok pala si van wilder eh,kaw contact ko kapag magpapagawa na kami ng bahay

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sure... habang bata pa ako at hindi pa naniningil.... hehehehe...

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    van wilder,

OT: I have now an ongoing project in the province (Aklan) and is considering purchasing materials direct from Manila. It looks like makakamura pa rin even if
    I ll spend for the transporation, via Batangas-Mindoro-Caticlan route. Pleas PM me your email address and maybe we can can up w/ something.

Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    guys warning, yun ibang contractor bibigyan kayo ng sobrang babang presyo pero hindi tatapusin...
    Not to mention substandard materials...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
House Floor Plans [san meron?]