Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    If

1) your village assoc has strict easement rules,
    2) your lot size is less than 300 sqm
    3) and assuming you want similar floor area as the youtube video

Best you go 3 floors. Many designs on youtube (mostly really large townhouses). Look at the presello channel for ideas.

Presello
    - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    I'll consider three floors too. I liked the design in the youtube vids i quoted (included presello) because it seems spacious enough and maximize the lot size.

Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Check also if there is a height restriction, in our village, max is 9 m, there's this owner who wanted 3 floors, thus his ceiling height was just about 2.2 meters per floor, and he has a basement too
    Will keep a mental note of that, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Lot size alone cant dictate house design, dimensions pa rin, frontage width and legth.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Tama sinabi ng mga tsikoteer bros natin.

- Check muna if may restriction yung village association ninyo

- 3 floors is the way to go talaga to maximise it

Also, it is hard to design something without the proper lot dimensions kasi 280 sqm can be anything from 10×28, 14x20, 35x8, or an absurd 4x70. 🤣

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Yeah my lot size is 12x24 (288sqm) and doesn't seem to be too far from the couple of vids I quoted tho those looked wider. makapag adjust naman siguro somewhere in case. Thanks mga boss!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Where in BF? All construction within BF Homes Paranaque are put on hold or not started. Our planned construction was supposed to start April but we barely have not finished demolition when ECQ was declared.

A normal cut within most enclaves is around 14x20m. There are other enclaves with bigger cuts. Our design for maximum space is for 3 floors (9m) with the garage and service areas occupying mostly the ground floor. Dami permits and bonds to comply prior start of any work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung mga construction sites siguradong may mga workers na trapped dahil sa lockdown.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Yung mga construction sites siguradong may mga workers na trapped dahil sa lockdown.
    nag-co-complain yung iba. inabandona na raw sila ng employer.
    merong picture na may communal cooking banyera. mukhang yung wooden construction supports ang pandingas.
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Where in BF? All construction within BF Homes Paranaque are put on hold or not started. Our planned construction was supposed to start April but we barely have not finished demolition when ECQ was declared.

A normal cut within most enclaves is around 14x20m. There are other enclaves with bigger cuts. Our design for maximum space is for 3 floors (9m) with the garage and service areas occupying mostly the ground floor. Dami permits and bonds to comply prior start of any work.

My lot is not in Paranaque though, only the house designs I showed as sample for the design i kinda liked.

Mga ilang sqm ung planned construction nyo, and how much is the going rate per sqm? Ang mahirap yata is to get a good yet reasonably priced contractor. A friend who built a 450sqm house near SM BF had his project delayed for almost a year because his contractor lost funds due to gambling. He had to send the NBI to said contractor to scare and compel him to deliver or return his initial payments back.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Magkano if house renovation lang?

Hay, I was planning to built a new house for my family sana (actually for wifey), have to postpone it na lang for a year or two, and then renovate the old house, keep the structure but palitan roof, floor, change the electric wires, mga water connection etc, or is it mas cheaper if I'll just demolish it and build a new one???

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Which phase in BF Homes? With our design, we were able to come up with something like a floor area of 600 square meters (3 floors) utilizing a lot area of 280 square meters.

The key is looking for a contractor who can help you come up with a good design in a budget you are willing to spend. You need to be hands-on with regards to cost planning and management.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Which phase in BF Homes? With our design, we were able to come up with something like a floor area of 600 square meters (3 floors) utilizing a lot area of 280 square meters.

The key is looking for a contractor who can help you come up with a good design in a budget you are willing to spend. You need to be hands-on with regards to cost planning and management.

Don't know exactly which phase in BF Homes those vids are, but they are both 280sqm which is similar to your own.

Hopefully I find a house design I like for 3 storey if ever, my heart was quite set na with the two i showed earlier e haha

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Magkano if house renovation lang?

Hay, I was planning to built a new house for my family sana (actually for wifey), have to postpone it na lang for a year or two, and then renovate the old house, keep the structure but palitan roof, floor, change the electric wires, mga water connection etc, or is it mas cheaper if I'll just demolish it and build a new one???

If your not going to reconfigure the walls, no need to demolish, you can make a totally new electrical and plumbing layout as you are also going to replace the floor. If you are replacing your roof with a heavy one, say gi sheet to stone, you can also fortify your columns, beams and roof truss without demolition.

It will definitely be cheaper as you are only chipping, patching and reinforcing. Mahal din ang pa.demolish and you have to build everything up again. As to cost, I think about 60% of the cost to build a new one, master Travs and Max should be able to help you better. Mine is only based on my recent experience of building our house.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    If your not going to reconfigure the walls, no need to demolish, you can make a totally new electrical and plumbing layout as you are also going to replace the floor. If you are replacing your roof with a heavy one, say gi sheet to stone, you can also fortify your columns, beams and roof truss without demolition.

It will definitely be cheaper as you are only chipping, patching and reinforcing. Mahal din ang pa.demolish and you have to build everything up again. As to cost, I think about 60% of the cost to build a new one, master Travs and Max should be able to help you better. Mine is only based on my recent experience of building our house.
    Yup, just replace the roof, floors, electricals and plumbing and fortify it a little more, need to really upgrade the plumbing and drains to modern ones.

House Construction