New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    saludo ako sa kitchen mo dude...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat magaling rin ang foreman na magsu-supervise sa mga mason at karpentero para tama ang pinaggagawa nila. mahirap kasi yung may mga babakbakin ulet. waste of time, materials and money.
    good luck sir!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sa akin lang pag ikaw ang mamimili ng materials ay dapat practical ka.kasi you tend to buy the best if your buying things for your house.kasi nga isipin mo bahay ko naman ito built to last dapat.dyan ako na over-spend kaya until now nagbabayad pa din ako ng loan ko.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sa akin lang pag ikaw ang mamimili ng materials ay dapat practical ka.kasi you tend to buy the best if your buying things for your house.kasi nga isipin mo bahay ko naman ito built to last dapat.dyan ako na over-spend kaya until now nagbabayad pa din ako ng loan ko.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by hens

share ko lang..
    eto po yung toilet & kitchen namin na ginaya ko po sa magazine..
    (mahilig kasi ako sa toilet at kitchen..kaya medyo ginastusan ko po..hehehe)

wow, 'mercedesbenz' of kitchen and toilet.

prices of construction materials esp. deformed bars (compared to november2003 prices) went up 10% in december...20% in january2004...40% in march...50% just b4 election... now back to 20%, hopefully by july balik sa dating presyo 7months ago.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Greetings Hans..

Im from antipolo and have been designing and constructing structures for LinyaKonstrukt, Inc.

I have an on-going proces at the Valley View Royale and just awaiting the bids to come in, i hope we can meet and show you my resume and the residencial category that i have done.

Yes the steel has gone up before the election, but it has a trend on going down for the last few weeks, it has stayed stable since mid-May. fortunately, we still have stock on sructural steel which we have purchased before the price hike...we normally construct using structural steel to make the process faster and more efficient, we dont use the traditional method or the "buhos" on structural members, we directly link the i-beams and columns and full-weld them on joints, we can raise the floors before we hit the 2ndmonth on a 500sqm residence project. weve even done a 220sqm 2level, residence in Town&Country, Marcos Hiway, and already finishing the paint on the 3rd month, we turned the keys to the owner on the 4th month...we save enormously on labor due to the fast assembly of the steel design.

we dont assemble steel truses anymore, but use steel rafter-type roof members, cheaper and even stronger, can give you more headroom which will give you a free space for storage at no extra cost, its a free space weather you like it or not...

value engineering, cheap sources, old school marketing, supplier acquisitions & the designs/methods that will save you money...

to answer the query, as per the Code of Ethics for Architects, under the United Architects of the Philippines (UAP), Professional Fee for a residencial project (Group 4), shall be a minimum of ten (10%) percent of the total construction cost. but of course this is high and most of the time, the practice in manila is to lower the bracket. as a practitioner, we charge from 5-6% of the total construction cost....and i take responsibility of sharing this amount with our allied engineering (Structural, Electrical & Sanitary Engineers), so instead of paying separate for the allied engineering, we take it from the 5-6% of our fee and share the workload.

as a contractor, we have developed a good rapport with the local government personel handling the building & occupancy permits. we can help you with all the legwork and approvals from the Engineering Office and also with your village's developer..say Sta.Lucia Real Estate? i know some of the personel there that approves the plans and will help us acquire all necessary documentations for your project.

please feel free to call me or text me thru 09209203607 for any further query. hoping to meet you soon, we live in the same area anyway.

Thank you.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    nakow... ayan na... may mga offers na... pinatawagan na kita kaninang umaga hehehe...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    here's what i can share:

*plans/permits/etc ~ p20k
    *200sm, 2levels w/ single car port ~ p2.2m
    *excluding landscaping (RAN OUT OF BUDGET)
    *c.e. undergrad contractor w/ his own experienced crew
    *the was house done in 6mos time incl. total demolition of old one storey structure
    *labor & spvn only; he recommends fabricators/suppliers but dont intervene w/ final pricings
    *painting part of p2.2m but separate team spread
    *steel trusses; loft type living room, 4 bedrooms, 3 t/b, kitchen & dining space about 1/2 of ground floor area
    *wooden wardrobes/kitchen cabinetry all done by skilled crew

been to some firms/developers loitering in malls w/ brochures but either the packages offered were too pricey or the quality of builts were simply suspect on site tours..

i'm back home around last week of june04 if you are interested, sir Hans; this guy is just in santolan, pasig..

you can PM me your mobile no. if you want to meet the guy; i'm doing this just to get some new oppurtunity for him; no man is an island;

i can even invite you look over my home;

the ball is on your hands, sir Hans; play it well..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
house construction