New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Would you buy personal items for your partner?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would and I don't mind.

26 89.66%
  • No way Jose.

0 0%
  • It depends on the item being asked.

3 10.34%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not a Big Deal for me...mas maghihiya pa ko bumili ng Condom

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    Not a Big Deal for me...mas maghihiya pa ko bumili ng Condom
    paps, bakit naman? kaaliw nga pag tanong ng saleslady, sir, ano flavor at size po?

hehehe...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by buraot View Post
    paps, bakit naman? kaaliw nga pag tanong ng saleslady, sir, ano flavor at size po?

hehehe...
    pwede mo kayang itanong sa saleslady kung anong mas prefer nya?
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    he he he, kung saan saan na akong beauty bars, salons at shops nakarating para lang makabili ng gamit ni wifey. i don't mind really. pero minsan, napikon ako ng katiting when the (gay) salesperson asked me kung yung lip gloss ko daw bang binibili eh para sa 'ken - kasi daw hindi bagay sa skin tone ko. :D
    ikaw naman...gusto lang niyang malaman kung bading ka din because he's interested in you :inlove: :fake:

compliment yun....i think

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    Hi fellas. This thread is brought about by that marriage proposal thread and that "let's talk about ***....baby" thread.

To my fellow male Tsikoteers who are already spoken for, married or is hooked with a partner for life, got a question for 'ya: do you buy personal items for your wife/partner? Say, for example, your partner asks you to go to the nearby shopping center to buy her a pair of no. 5 stockings/pantyhose or ask you to buy her Shu Uemura Rogue 4 lipstick and try it on your skin to see "if it looks good"?

I would. In fact, been doing it for years. I'm not ashamed of going to the ladies section to buy my wife a nice pair of lace underwear as a surprise present, even though there were instances where the sales person clearly thought I was "queer" :D

How about you guys?

Oh, I'd love to hear the opinions of our lady tsikoteers too.

sakin ok lang din. bumibili nga ako napkin nung araw e. hehehehe. yun e nung may wife pa ko.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
"Honey, would you buy me pantyhose?"