New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    i would agree with leolop's opinions.... we are binded to the main association because it is embedded with the contract.

and yes, there has to be numbers in launching the complaint or else, everything will be left to waste.

to my previous post.... i am resigned to the fact that i have to pay my overdues when i leave the place. its how everything goes....

and my wish, is that when i find a new place, the HA is ok. hindi graft-ridden. konti ang nakikinabang madami ang nagdudusa. and come to think of it, those guys at our HA are not politicians...what more if they are...
    di kaya magkapitbahay tayo?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kung lot pa lang at di pa developed yun subd, pwede na ba maningil yun homeowners association ng mga fees?? phase 2 yun lot at di pa developed yun phase 2 pero naniningil na yun homeowners ng phase1

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Agree. HAs are generally toothless organizations...

When I first moved to our village a couple of years ago, I was seeking the help of the HA to assist me in securing a telephone line for our house. Well, it just fell on their deaf ears. I was even volunteering to go from house to house to get the other homeowners to sign a petition with PLDT/SMART or Globe,- they didn't allow me. I needed to work it out on my own, paid out a premium, to be able to secure a telephone line as it was already affecting our personal and professional lives.

Lately, I was questioning the time when constructions are allowed to start in the village as it is a nuisance very early in the weekend mornings. Complained on 3 separate occasions, nothing happened...

Tsk tsk tsk,- to think that this is supposedly one of the better villages in the area.... Really disgusting!

:beam:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Agree. HAs are generally toothless organizations...

When I first moved to our village a couple of years ago, I was seeking the help of the HA to assist me in securing a telephone line for our house. Well, it just fell on their deaf ears. I was even volunteering to go from house to house to get the other homeowners to sign a petition with PLDT/SMART or Globe,- they didn't allow me. I needed to work it out on my own, paid out a premium, to be able to secure a telephone line as it was already affecting our personal and professional lives.

Lately, I was questioning the time when constructions are allowed to start in the village as it is a nuisance very early in the weekend mornings. Complained on 3 separate occasions, nothing happened...

Tsk tsk tsk,- to think that this is supposedly one of the better villages in the area.... Really disgusting!

:beam:

meron din namanng villages that are small pero they get things done. depende lahat yan sa mga officers. pero pag ang homeowners eh puro "pabayaan mo na lang yan" mas lalong walang mangyayari.

sa case namin, nagtayo na lang kami ng informal association. pag me request kami sa mayor, lahat kami nakapirma to signify our intention. discipline lang ang kailangan namin among ourselves.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Homeowner's Association