New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    don't get me wrong...i rather enjoy seeing people get what they deserve. i'm just not so sure that justice or karma is what drove those people to beat the guy up.

pero...i guess the ends justify the means(or true intentions)?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I don't believe the end justifies the means. This is specifically the reasoning those scumbags employ. However, an appropriately strong and swift response MUST be found against those that do.
    So while I am personally against it and will never participate (though I WILL turn a blind eye), I'm glad to live in a neighborhood where armed robbers and murderers simply disappear and are found floating in the river or in empty fields.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    PAHABOL, I think this is nonsense and stupid. The guy is a small time crook. dapat yong kuyugin ay yong mga big time na holdaper, like mga corrupt na congressman at mga corrupt na government official mga big time drug dealer. That will make a lot of difference. We should grow up.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti View Post
    PAHABOL, I think this is nonsense and stupid. The guy is a small time crook. dapat yong kuyugin ay yong mga big time na holdaper, like mga corrupt na congressman at mga corrupt na government official mga big time drug dealer. That will make a lot of difference. We should grow up.
    nasubukan nyo na po bang manakawan tas walang tumulong sa inyo?

yes. dapat yang sinabi mo, pero ang pareho sa kanilang dalawa, ay magnanakaw pa rin sila. parehong mali ang ginagawa nila. hindi po ba? malas lang tong small time crook na ito at ginamitan sya ng street justice.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    A "small time" crook is no different from a "big time" crook. They are both crooks. Stealing is stealing, whether it's picking pockets, scamming or embezzlement.

While I'm not particularly for vigilante justice, this should serve as a reminder to this "small time" holdaper that crime has its consequences.

This incident reminds me of that hit-and-run van driver who got chased by a dozen taxis down EDSA.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    hmmm kawawa naman yung holdaper. pero serves him right.
    wag lang sila talaga papahuli kundi yan abot nila. karma lang talaga yan.
    nung naholdap ako sa bus before binigay ko na lang yung gamit ko
    kaya ndi na nila ako pinansin non. pero sa isip ko, "me araw din kayo,
    ndi man ako makaganti pero merong ibang gaganti sa inyo"

mas maigi ang street justice kasi mahirap talaga umasa sa gov't
    which marami silang pinagkakaabalahan. :D

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post

This incident reminds me of that hit-and-run van driver who got chased by a dozen taxis down EDSA.

More details please. ^_^ Anong nangyari?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I don't get this. What's the big deal he got beat up?

The good thing here is the innocent was given justice and a theft was foiled. Aren't you fools happy for that? You must be crime lovers or beneficiaries.

You talk about all this crap about due process. Due process is only logical if the person wasn't caught red-handed which is in contrast to this case.

The crook should be thankful he wasn't stabbed with an ice-pick. It's so little you won't feel it pierce your body. You'll just suddenly drown in your own blood. I've heard of stories of crooks getting a stab while being served street justice.

During the time of Metrocoms and PCs, these crooks are killed like rats as they all are. It's part of the job. Cleaning the streets of scums.

Poverty is nowhere near logical or valid a reason for committing crime. If you steal food from me, then i know you're just hungry and I'll let it pass. I will even buy you more food to bring home if the situation asks for it. I know of some people who gone through a lot of hardships and poverty but never committed even a petty crime just to get by. Of course, they succeeded in life later on.

if you can't get a job, then create a job for yourself. Philippines is a county of countless opportunities. Marami lang tamad at gusto puro asa.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    justice is different from revenge. pero kasalanan nya yun, be responsible for your actions, kung hindi siya nangholdap hindi siya nagulpi...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Holdaper Kinuyog sa Quezon Ave.