The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Please PM the number, thank you.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    [QUOTE

using the power of the judge para tumakas sa traffic violation ay walang pinagkaiba sa pagbayad sa judge kapag nakasuhan ng rape or murder... [/QUOTE]

Ok fisrt off, hiang ginawa nung judge na tita ng tropa ko was to confirm kung legit yung pagkakahuli sakin nung sa security sa ortigas at kung legit yung pagkconfiscate nung license, thats why she called mmda office and ask for their assistance, so ginawa nung sa mmda nagpapunta sila ng 4 mmda dun sa pinangyarihan then pinahanap yung nanghuli sakin.

I just want someone na me kakausap sa kanila na makikinig sila, actually sobrang nice na yung pakikipag-usap ko kae suplado nga, so ganun yung nigawa nung tropa ko, tinwagan nya yung tita nya.

For the bribing, guilty, kase taga province pa ko, sobrang hassle pag tubos ng license.

Tsaka d ko nmn intention yung mag-counterflow eh, its an honest mistake, as in wala akong nakitang any signs na d pwede dumiretso, sabi sakin nung nanghuli meron daw, so most probably yung sign na yung nasa baba na tipong 2 feet lng yung taas, most of the malls have those small signs na d pansinin talaga.

yun lang

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    The usual reasoning, its hassle to remit your license when its confiscated, its a lot less in money in just bribing the cops, or plain I know somebody or someone that will get me out of this predicament. Corruption start from individual who doesn't want to follow rules, and stopping corruption start the same way, from individual that doesn't want to be corrupted. When I was a cop, one of the mayor's daughter had a traffic violation and tried to get out of getting a ticket by using her influence as the mayor's daughter. Instead, I give her the ticket and then she throw the ticket at me. I then give her another ticket for littering. The mayor came to the station and told us that "its about time she gets a ticket". To make it short, don't argue with the cop, it just make it lot more painful for you. Take the ticket and be on your merry way.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    [QUOTE= using the power of the judge para tumakas sa traffic violation ay walang pinagkaiba sa pagbayad sa judge kapag nakasuhan ng rape or murder... [/QUOTE]

ah ganun ba ser, wala bang pinagkaiba sa nangrape ako o pumatay ako ng tao dun sa ginawa ko?
    deym i must be really in trouble here, ang hirap pala nun if ever na kaw yung nanghuli sakin kase sasabihin mo " o counterflow ka at tumawag ka pa ng judge ha, parang rape at murder na rin yang case mo, tisk tisk tisk, bitay yan bata"

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lakay
    The usual reasoning, its hassle to remit your license when its confiscated, its a lot less in money in just bribing the cops, or plain I know somebody or someone that will get me out of this predicament. Corruption start from individual who doesn't want to follow rules, and stopping corruption start the same way, from individual that doesn't want to be corrupted. When I was a cop, one of the mayor's daughter had a traffic violation and tried to get out of getting a ticket by using her influence as the mayor's daughter. Instead, I give her the ticket and then she throw the ticket at me. I then give her another ticket for littering. The mayor came to the station and told us that "its about time she gets a ticket". To make it short, don't argue with the cop, it just make it lot more painful for you. Take the ticket and be on your merry way.

ahh, wow i respect you for that, meaning to say na if ever na kaw yung mahuli tapos tipong taga-batangas ka pa then qc ka nahuli and you're a cop you wont do anything to get out of the situation and wont even say na ur a cop coz you dont want to use ur power to get out that kind of situation. that's totally impressive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
help po mga master, regarding sa huli