New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by knight23 View Post

I've seen this while visiting the Philippines. The females are bigger. This one in the photos is male and looks about ready to die soon.

I remember seeing a female one while taking a shower in the bathroom of my brother-in-law's house. There I was showering with tabo and pail staring at it while it sat motionless and stared back.

I have no fear of spiders. When I first went over there, the house we stayed in was near a shantytown (squatter area). So, many of the kids I played with were from there. They often looked for spiders and made them fight on a stick. I often went looking for spiders with them which were found a lot of times in some very nasty places like the squatter's toilet area. Soon, I was looking for spiders on my own and handling them. I even got bitten by one. I just shrugged that one off.

Add: He He. I kept the spiders in a matchbox divided into compartments with cardboard. Kids paid a lot of money for those spiders, esp the orange ones (2 pesos in late 1970's prices).
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 22nd, 2008 at 07:37 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Help! May nakapasok na malaking spider sa kotse ko!