New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    good morning fellow tsikoteers, need inputs on how to avail housing loan via pag-ibig fund. i have a lot kse, its 137sqm only in dolores taytay, rizal. the lot was a "pamana" from my parents. my queston is:

1. can i avail a pag-ibig loan for house construction on my own lot?
    2. how much would the maximum loanable amount would be & years of payment if ever?
    3. is Pag-Ibig Fund gonna get my land title like "prenda" to them and i can get it only if until ive fully paid my loan?

please help, im new to this situation. all questions, suggestions and inputs are welcome! thank you in advance!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    answer to ypour queries:
    1. Yes. The title should be under your name.
    2. Maximum is 3Million. Depending on your age and capacity to pay ang payment terms.
    3. The property will serve as a collateral.

you may check PAGIBIG's website for details.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    answer to ypour queries:
    1. Yes. The title should be under your name.
    2. Maximum is 3Million. Depending on your age and capacity to pay ang payment terms.
    3. The property will serve as a collateral.

you may check PAGIBIG's website for details.
    ive tried to browse their website, but theres no further details regarding my queeries,, anyway, its a great help sir. thanks a lot!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    1. Lot should be under your name.
    2. They will assess the value of the lot, then will add that to the price of the house that you want to build. They will give you 80% of that. You have to provide 20%.

attend kayo nang seminar sir..

** mas mababa interest rates nang mga banko ngayon kesa sa pag-ibig, so you might want to consider banks.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    helpful yung mga sinabi ni clarkent, pero mas maganda siguro kung tanungin niyo na lang ang PAG-IBIG personally..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    1. Lot should be under your name.
    2. They will assess the value of the lot, then will add that to the price of the house that you want to build. They will give you 80% of that. You have to provide 20%.

attend kayo nang seminar sir..

** mas mababa interest rates nang mga banko ngayon kesa sa pag-ibig, so you might want to consider banks.
    medyo doubtful ako pag private institution eh, kase hindi natin masasabi kung sakaling sa future eh kapusin ka ng pang-amortization. unlike sa pag-ibig, long term mo mahuhulugan and hindi pwersahan ang singil.
    Quote Originally Posted by malinkelly View Post
    helpful yung mga sinabi ni clarkent, pero mas maganda siguro kung tanungin niyo na lang ang PAG-IBIG personally..
    yeah its helpful. im planning to attend the seminar but i need to complete first the requirements needed, i still need to transfer my name on the title.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sirs/ma'ams: what are the usual requirements if i want to avail of the loan? i'm planning to get one when i get back in the there...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Affordable Luxury Homes for "SEAMAN" and family in Cebu Philippines.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CEBU-PAGE/206542952698730

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gertrude View Post
    good morning fellow tsikoteers, need inputs on how to avail housing loan via pag-ibig fund. i have a lot kse, its 137sqm only in dolores taytay, rizal. the lot was a "pamana" from my parents. my queston is:

1. can i avail a pag-ibig loan for house construction on my own lot?
    2. how much would the maximum loanable amount would be & years of payment if ever?
    3. is Pag-Ibig Fund gonna get my land title like "prenda" to them and i can get it only if until ive fully paid my loan?

please help, im new to this situation. all questions, suggestions and inputs are welcome! thank you in advance!
    1. yes, but the lot title must be in your name. if it is pamana from your parents, it would be easy to transfer the title to your name if they executed a deed of donation. may deed of donation ba? go to the register of deeds and have it registered and process the transfer of certificate of title to your name.

2. depende po sa age and income mo. meron kasing 10-30 years

3. your lot would serve as a collateral to your loan as a real estate mortgage. pag-ibig will not get it as long as you pay your loan religiously.

you better visit the nearest pag-ibig office and attend a seminar.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    attend the seminar. . .meron namang nakaschedule on saturdays

you'll learn everything there and get answers to your questions

besides, you won't be able to get a loan without attending the seminar

good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast