The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    tama yan, imbis na mainis kayo, pagtawanan nyo nalang para tanggal stress

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    On a brighter note, di pa rin ako sanay sa Pinoy foul language. I still squirm whenever I hear local very vulgar profanities being spoken carelessly. Foreign expressions are easier to bear imho. Buggah me if I'm wrong.
    OT: Ganun talaga yun. I assume Filipino language ang 1st language mo? Kasi mas may ina-attach kang offensiveness dun sa mga murang lokal. Pag natutunan mo kasi yung mga dayuhang mura "ah, yun pala ibig sabihin ng f**k you, you sl*t" pero hindi mo kinakabitan ng ganung offensiveness.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    I think it's a case of forgetting to press the MUTE button (or she did pressed it but didn't work). Kaya yung reaction nung CSR, nabigla sya nang sabihin nung customer about her cursing. Stammer na sya looking for a way out when she realized that her curse was heard.

If pareho pa single sina customer at CSR, who knows, sila magkatuluyan. Ganda love story nila di ba? Bwahahahaha

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    okay....sa katagalan ko na dito sa call center industry, that's already a normal call... siguro newbie lang yung girl. And for sure nakalimutan nung girl to press the mute button. dapat sumigaw na sya ng SUP CALL!!!

anyway, from a Quality Transaction Monitor's perspective, andaming ding ng agent na ito.... the agent wasn't actively listening.. raul was asking " Am I going to pay for the 2 days of not having internet connection?" and kathy was saying "sir, kasi may prob po kasi.." another thing, hindi nag-set ng expectations yung girl....

next....
    raul asked: "What's really the problem, sabihin mo nga sakin?"
    agent should have said: "Sir, I do understand your frustration. The only information I can give you right now based from the feedback report we received is that they are upgarding the software in your area so it is expected that there will be a problem with your internet connection within a week or two. In regards to your concern regarding the payment of the days that you weren't able to use the internet, I will just transfer you over to the billing dept so you can discuss this with them. Now I will give you a ticket number as your reference. Since we have your number here, we will call you as soon as possible to inform that that you can already use your internet connection. And since this is a technical issue, all we can do is wait for the result of the software upgrade that they are fixing as of the moment or Might I suggest that you can go to the nearest internet café if it's already important and necessary for you to talk with your relatives in the US."

expected na kasi mga ganitong calls ... kaya nga tumatawag mga customers para sabihin concerns nila.. and dahil sa ginawa nyang pagmumura, malamang termination na inabot nya.... tsk tsk...

sa mga call center people..... normal na to, sus!!! irate agent din ako gaya ni cargirl... and dont forget to PRESS THE MUTE BUTTON!! :evillaugh

have a happy shift!!
    Last edited by margaux; October 14th, 2006 at 01:24 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    irate callers!!!! that's pretty much normal.

goodthing im done with them.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by margaux View Post
    "Sir, I do understand your frustration. The only information I can give you right now based from the feedback report we received is that they are upgarding the software in your area so it is expected that there will be a problem with your internet connection within a week or two. In regards to your concern regarding the payment of the days that you weren't able to use the internet, I will just transfer you over to the billing dept so you can discuss this with them. Now I will give you a ticket number as your reference. Since we have your number here, we will call you as soon as possible to inform that that you can already use your internet connection. And since this is a technical issue, all we can do is wait for the result of the software upgrade that they are fixing as of the moment or Might I suggest that you can go to the nearest internet café if it's already important and necessary for you to talk with your relatives in the US."
    BAMM! Now that's service to the highest level If I'd be the dude at the other end of the line, I'd probably say something like "Cool, thanks heaps" and then hang up and hop pretty towards the nearest cafe with all smiles contented with an almost problemless life. In short, learn what button to push and there you go, you're in business. No blood spilled and everyone goes home alive and well.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Naalala ko tuloy nung opening ng NLEX. Nagulat lahat sa taas ng toll fee then haba ng pila nung mga 1-2 week of operation.

My brother is one of NLEX's Boot Teller. Grabe daw inabot nilang panlalait nun. May nag mumura meron din Minumura sila, May dumudura pa daw & may nagkakasa ng baril. Some of them tinatakot kunikuha name & mag dedemanda daw. at iba't iabang klaseng pananakot & pang iinsulto.

Kawawa talaga mga frontliners sa mga field na ganyan sila napuputakan ng lapses ng management.

pro sa lahat ng mga customer be considerate. alalahanin natin na ang mga taong ito ay nag tratrabaho pra mabuhay kya wag natin silang patayin.

Sa tuwing magkakaron ng mga problem na ganyan lagi isipin nalang natin na ang kalaban natin eh hindi yung mga employee na nagtsatsaga sa trabaho sa koonting sweldo kundi ang mga companies & management na mga PASAWAY!!!! just my opinion.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Puchok View Post
    Naalala ko tuloy nung opening ng NLEX. Nagulat lahat sa taas ng toll fee then haba ng pila nung mga 1-2 week of operation.

My brother is one of NLEX's Boot Teller. Grabe daw inabot nilang panlalait nun. May nag mumura meron din Minumura sila, May dumudura pa daw & may nagkakasa ng baril. Some of them tinatakot kunikuha name & mag dedemanda daw. at iba't iabang klaseng pananakot & pang iinsulto.

Kawawa talaga mga frontliners sa mga field na ganyan sila napuputakan ng lapses ng management.

pro sa lahat ng mga customer be considerate. alalahanin natin na ang mga taong ito ay nag tratrabaho pra mabuhay kya wag natin silang patayin.

Sa tuwing magkakaron ng mga problem na ganyan lagi isipin nalang natin na ang kalaban natin eh hindi yung mga employee na nagtsatsaga sa trabaho sa koonting sweldo kundi ang mga companies & management na mga PASAWAY!!!! just my opinion.
    this is exactly what i mean.... that is why i left that biz.... isipin mo na lang bibili ka ng dell desktop pc out of the box hindi gumagana tapos pagtawag mo you will be asked to troubleshoot! hehehehe maiinis talaga customer. ang masaya pa nun eh may instructions ang mga agents not to offer replacement kahit na wala pa 21 days i think... so kung hindi hihingi replacement unit eh hindi papalitan ng agent kundi troubleshoot pa tapos yun part na ipapalit eh "refurbished" not brand new!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    wrong job for the CSR.

ass$%*! naman nung customer, parang walang pinag-aralan para mangulit-kulit ng ganun.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    once i got really pissed off by pldt call center girl, i told her not to put me on hold, clearly stated that because i dont want to be waiting for so long, then the girl just shut me down, not holding, i asked for the name prior, rose ata forgot kona, then i called back and ask for her, and i called her biatch on our conversation, she cant bear it, coz i keep repeating biatch, im bad but she is more, and deserves to be humiliated,nakakapikon...

Hehe, buhay call center.