New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Here's my opinion:

Agent - she is definitely a rookie and is very emotional. From the looks of the whole conversation, the call took place during the "dead hours/days" (e.g. after office hours/weekend/holiday). She should have handled the call professionally and taking charge on the conversation. Yes she was polite but the moment that she heard the customer curse, she freaked out. Not good.

She should have said,"I understand your situation and rest assured that we are doing the very best to restore your service at the soonest possible time. I will also generate a report so that you may be issued a rebate for the days that you did not have DSL connection. Is there anything else I may help you with?"

Usually, pag narining ng customer yung "Is there anything else I may help you with?", usually sasabihin eh wala na. So tapos yung call.

In the first place, the CSR should be the one to ALWAYS take charge on the conversation and should ALWAYS offer the BEST solution possible.

Customer - he's an a$$hole. We all know that. More reason for the CSR to take charge of the call since the customer is a moron.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Kung DSL iyon, sakop nga ni Mrs. Afrasay iyon (Ma'am Tess). Outsourced din ba ang CSR's ng PLDT?

Nung magpakabit kasi ako ng DSL tumawag ako diretso sa office ni Ma'am Tess. hehehe. Kahit walang linya ng DSL dun sa Caloocan, nagkaron!
    Sipsip ka talaga :D
    Sa infocom yun. They handle some calls (billing, repairs, etc) of 171 in addition to the regular employees. My take on this, a supervisor should be present AT ALL TIMES with every shift. Iba na kasi pag supervisor ang kausap ng customer or anyone higher than a CSA.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, mali yun agent, yes the caller is an a**hole, but lahat naman tayo ganun din eh pag frustrated na at walang dsl, phone, water etc... but agents were trained to handle such kind of calls, actually kung papakinggan mong mabuti hinde pa masyadong grabe yun usap nila,,hinde nga sumisigaw yun caller, kaso nag panic at nagulat yun agent tapos minura niya yun caller eh..syempre feeling ng caller eh siyas na ang nawlang ng sl tapos minura pa siya...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i think the girl tried his best to be polite and respectful. pero ang kulit ng customer and wouldn't take no for an answer. he acted like a little boy who couldn't get his candy and decides to have a tantrum. parang may tourette syndrom yung girl, yung mura nya came out of nowhere.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Na-feature pala sa news ito last night.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    * j_avonni: saang news po?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sa TV Patrol World ata at sa Bandila.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Malamang sibak ang CSR now looking for work.

Ang customer naman, sira na pangalan nya after this recording came out and televised pa last night sa news. Malamang, wala pa rin ang DSL nya.

This was raised earlier na magiging accountable ang call center nito dahil nga nag-leak itong recording. If the customer made a big issue out of it, tatagal pa itong controversy na ito.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sa abscbn.

i think kulang sa training ang girl, balik s training!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post

She should have said,"I understand your situation and rest assured that we are doing the very best to restore your service at the soonest possible time. I will also generate a report so that you may be issued a rebate for the days that you did not have DSL connection. Is there anything else I may help you with?"

Usually, pag narining ng customer yung "Is there anything else I may help you with?", usually sasabihin eh wala na. So tapos yung call.
    hmmm.. naisip ko lang, hirap tagalugin nito. hehe. since tagalog yung conversation nila..

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Hehe, buhay call center.