New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mukang mali nga yung CSR dun a. Expression nga lang nung caller yung PI pero not really inteded to say P.I.M to the CSR.

Yun nga lang, kulang din sa breeding yung caller. Tamang masakit pakinggan yung minura sya ng CRS pero di nalang nya pinadami ng ganun yung mura nya.

Di talaga ako pwede sa CC job. Baka lumabas yung kamay ko sa mouth piece ng caller at sakalin ko. Minsan madali din mag init ulo ko e. :bwahaha:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Rude caller. He probably didn't read the fine print when he signed that DSL service contract. DSL cannot be up 100% of the time.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    That was painful to hear. The call centre operator is obviously in-experienced and not qualified enough to handle extreme cases. She should have passed the call to another colleague who can handle it since there are no supervisor. It'd probably cost her her job.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    -makulit yung caller, too impatient.
    -agent was unable to provide more concrete reasons...which is the case naman din kasi minsan. she could have looked for other ways to give a solution, given a if handled incorrectly, it would have to be escalated (which turned out to be the case).
    -customer too arrogant. "i have the right" implying na right niya magmura? unfortunately, naprovoke na rin yung agent. another unfortunately, the agent's response was a no-no na rin, she should have just warned the customer that expletives will not be tolerated (ganun with dell). absolutely no need for expletives for that call.
    -pareho lang kulang ng breeding. i'd actually put the blame more on the customer for being too pushy. he could have just called back if he wasn't satisfied sa response na he got. after all, kahit ba sabihin na all agents attend the same training class handled by the same person, kanya-kanyang diskarte yan once they reach the floor.

hahahaha parang dell customers na under ng home and small business back in '04-'05ish...

parang namimiss ko yung dell cts days ko na ako pinakamaingay sa floor kasi nakikipagtalo nako sa unreasonable customers at sinasapak ko na yung monitor. :lol:

those were the days.

argh, inaantok nako.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Being rude to the CSR won't accomplish anything...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Oh and posting this on the internet, complete with full names, places and Customer Reference Numbers, could be in violation of confidentiality agreements. If PLDT (I assume its PLDT) learns about this, it will go hard on the sub-contractor, if it uses sub-contractors. If not, heads will roll in their Customer Service Department.

The least that you could have done is to edit out the names and other important stuff. That way you could protect innocent parties that might get affected from its fallout.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I've worked in the call center industry before, and eto lang masasabi ko:

Bullshit yung agent - ewan ko lang kung papaano sila tinrain, pero under no circumstance na dapat mong murahin yung caller (kahit minumura ka pa niya straight, racist remarks, etc.). Nagulat yung babae kaya siya nag-hysterical? That is B.S. reasoning. Sa mundo ng call center, yung pag-control ng emotion ang pinaka pinagaaralan at focus parati (liban sa accent and technical training). Now, course of action varies from one "account" (or company) to another, pero the same applies - never, ever talk back to the client. Effective spiels for this situation: "I understand your frustration sir, and I am doing my best to resolve your problem. Please refrain from cursing, yada, yada, yada..."

Client is client - hindi ako naniniwala sa "customer is always right", pero medyo anik-anik yung caller. Sinagot na naman nung agent yung tanong ng caller pero paulit-ulit pa rin siya. Impatient na kung impatient, pero kasi frustrated na yung tao. Yun lang naman yun. Walang abnoy na customer... customer with special needs lang talaga.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May friendster account ba yung caller at yung CSR?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoNAT View Post
    Oh and posting this on the internet, complete with full names, places and Customer Reference Numbers, could be in violation of confidentiality agreements. If PLDT (I assume its PLDT) learns about this, it will go hard on the sub-contractor, if it uses sub-contractors. If not, heads will roll in their Customer Service Department.

The least that you could have done is to edit out the names and other important stuff. That way you could protect innocent parties that might get affected from its fallout.
    tama, kung may utak yung lalaki puede niya idemanda yung pldt or kung may subcontractor. pati yung agent pede din siguro maghabla. sana nableep man lang yung names, nakakapagtaka paano lumabas ito in the first place...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
    Being rude to the CSR won't accomplish anything...
    But sometimes it does...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Hehe, buhay call center.