New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    linky no worky

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    link worked for me... that was longer than i expected... interesting effects but realllyyyy weird... lol

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    audio lang sa akin, blank ang screen.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ang weird naman nito.... laki ng ulo nong tao... akala ko nung una, alien..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Link is still working, maybe you'll need to update your browser's flash player?

Well, I was also a bit dumbfounded to watch it. That's why I posted the link to see what your reactions are. I don't know if it was for real or fake. But knowing internet gimiks....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    Rubber Johnny - abstract short film made by some guy named Chris Cunningham.

Eto yung description sa kanya:

Rubber Johnny documents a 16-year-old, inbred mutant's solitary existence, locked in a pitch-black basement by his ashamed parents. They are TV addict rednecks who occasionally feed Johnny and yell at him for making noise. Johnny's only company in the basement is his little dog. His dog's I.Q. far outstrips Johnny's, who is a completely insane, bi-polar imbecile.
    my goodness...kinilabutan talaga ako dito...grabe..if he is real...nakakagimbal talaga.

ano kaya yung part na nagiging mature at normal yung body niya?tapos magiging rubber nanaman?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    for a rubber guy magaling sha sumayaw sa wheelchair ha. Hahaha.

but the first part is realy disturbing.

edit: waps. i just clicked Glennster's link and now i feel sick and confused at the same time. nde ba photoshopped?
    Last edited by ts1n1ta; July 21st, 2005 at 11:12 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    that's what i thought.sana nga chop lang sya....
    but if that's for real,i dunno what to say

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungas
    OT: Sino po yung kapitbahay nyo?
    Ferdy ang pangalan ng ungas na yan. Parati yang nagbubungkal ng mga ulam samin lalo na pag tulog ako.

Tungkol naman kay Rubber Johnny, it may be a work of fiction today but we will soon see these kind of species when HUMAN CLONING gets underway. One of the reasons why human cloning is not allowed today is because it produces mutants. Scientists say that they will abort the baby in case they found out that he/she will be born as a mutant after cloning.

But of course, just like they say - "Life will find a way". So eventually, there will be mutants who will be born out of cloning. There will always be mad scientists out there who will allow mutants to be born just to study them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Have you seen Rubber Johnny?