New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ayaw ko maniwala sa bad luck but it happens.
    Yeah it does. Some people naman have all the luck in the world.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Sugar Kane,-nice village you have there. Is your car an altis? is that your alter nick?

Just wondering.....

Anyway, old folks say they come in threes.....

18.8k:dance1:

With me, bad luck does seem to come in threes in hindsight. But I don't swell on and just shrug it off.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I guess it is the law of averages kicking in.....

19.2K:book:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Just wanna share.

This guy is a very unlucky one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJtOuZ13udE

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ung mga nanalo sa lottery are considered luckiest.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't know why the world is punishing me but in the past few weeks I had unbelievable bad luck

1. My Gen 11's lock stopped working. 1 lock costs P10k+, few weeks after the second door stopped working.This is a car with 25k on the odometer, very fresh but out of warranty!

2. I am pissed with my Gen 11 so I used my Gen 10 and the the driver side lock started showing locking issues. WTH!!!WHAT ARE THE ODDS THAT 2 CARS GET LOCKING ISSUES WEEKS APART?

3. My TV's motherboard got sira and repairing it will cost half the price of the TV

4. Dropped my Note 2 which I had for 5 years and the screen broke. What's more nakaka asar? I just paid for 2 new phone covers today. My mistake was this phone had no protection at the top and bottom part so when I dropped the phone - basag.

My Mom offered to give me P6k for the TV and P10k for my car but still I will be spending an estimated P80k for my bad luck!! P50k (phone) + P10k (Gen 11) lock + P10k (Gen 10 lock) + P10k (TV)

Even my Mom who is not superstitious said how odd na "sunod sunod"

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It goes all the way to the top

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't know why the world is punishing me but in the past few weeks I had unbelievable bad luck

1. My Gen 11's lock stopped working. 1 lock costs P10k+, few weeks after the second door stopped working.This is a car with 25k on the odometer, very fresh but out of warranty!

2. I am pissed with my Gen 11 so I used my Gen 10 and the the driver side lock started showing locking issues. WTH!!!WHAT ARE THE ODDS THAT 2 CARS GET LOCKING ISSUES WEEKS APART?

3. My TV's motherboard got sira and repairing it will cost half the price of the TV

4. Dropped my Note 2 which I had for 5 years and the screen broke. What's more nakaka asar? I just paid for 2 new phone covers today. My mistake was this phone had no protection at the top and bottom part so when I dropped the phone - basag.

My Mom offered to give me P6k for the TV and P10k for my car but still I will be spending an estimated P80k for my bad luck!! P50k (phone) + P10k (Gen 11) lock + P10k (Gen 10 lock) + P10k (TV)

I believe there's no such thing as bad luck...only bad decisions...but in your case...bad luck nga

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Sabi nila karma daw pag ganyan. Kumbaga balik. Sabi naman ng iba may kapalit yan....Totoo ba yun???

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Sabi nila karma daw pag ganyan. Kumbaga balik. Sabi naman ng iba may kapalit yan....Totoo ba yun???
    meron bro, gastos!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast