New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    oo nga kung di lang ako natulak palayo ng guardian angel ko eh tigok na siguro ako ngayon.

some will testify that: oh yah i felt him/her around all the time kasi...

ganito ba ka ***y GA mo?...lol..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuzz View Post
    oo nga kung di lang ako natulak palayo ng guardian angel ko eh tigok na siguro ako ngayon.

some will testify that: oh yah i felt him/her around all the time kasi...

ganito ba ka ***y GA mo?...lol..
    Guardian Angels are thought to be spiritual beings that are "assigned" to assist people here on Earth in various ways. Whether there is one angel per person, one angel for several person or several angels for one person is open to question. But whether you believe in them or not, or whether you want one or not, believers insist that you do have a guardian angel.

A recent poll published in Time magazine revealed that 69 percent of Americans believe in angels, and 46 percent of that group believe they have a personal guardian angel. There is no scientific evidence for angels, of course. The only "evidence" we have for their existence is the long religious tradition, stories from the Bible and the many anecdotes, like the one above, from people who believe these spiritual beings have affected their lives. Ultimately, angels are most often a matter of faith, and many believers have offered their opinions on what a guardian angel's role can be in a person's life and even how you can enlist their help.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=2]Psalms 91:11, Matthew 18:10 and Acts 12:15 indicate humans have guardian angels.

I stand in what is stated in the Bible.
    [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    there were some incidents where i could have been killed. But im still alive.

someone must be watching over me. Not yet pa daw.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    [SIZE=2]Psalms 91:11, Matthew 18:10 and Acts 12:15 indicate humans have guardian angels.

I stand in what is stated in the Bible.
    [/SIZE]
    AMEN to that bro... :angel3:

i was driving going to baguio. nasa bandang pangasinan ako, may nakita akong liwanag... sobrang nakaka-silaw. tapos bigla na lang ako napadilat kasi ang lakas ng busina ng bus!!! naka-idlip na pala ako... hehehe... di ko pa talaga oras!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes muntikan na rin ako sa may espana...salamat sa guardian angel ko....

saka sabi bago matulog magkagising ka sa kanila like say 530... magigising ka daw ng 530...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    not for me but for my baby siguro.. i'm just hoping she has one just in case malingat ako..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    many times i felt him/her tap me or something just in the nick of time

nung minsan inantok sa manibela sa SLEX mga 2 feet away nalang yung pwet ng corolla, we were running 60 nag minor pala sya, medyo napikit ako, biglang parang may nagtaas ng ulo ko kaya apak agad ng preno buti umarangkada yung corolla ulit kundi sapul ko sya.

also nung nasa blue ridge going up to katipunan, heavy traffic nung ako na nasa corner bibigay ko na sa patawid na sentra, pero parang biglang umabante pa yung oto ko at naharang ko na sentra, pag lingon ko to my left eto na dump truck walang preno deretso pababa, first he bumps the car in front of him, then turns right just a little hitting my left rear then straight to the AUV salikod ko, nung bumaba na kami, the engine of the AUV was already on it right tire and the left tire is where the hood used to be. If i gave way to the sentra ako yung sa pwesto nung AUV, patay ako for sure kasi Vanette dala ko.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes many many times...

when i was a kid. tatawid kami ng araneta avenue with my mom, brother, sister and me. my mom was holding my sister and brother and my sister was holding me. we were all just small kids back then... so when we crossed the street. biglang huminto si mama kasi may parating na truck. eh nabitawan ako ni sister so tuloy tuloy ako tumawid. just missed the truck by inches. ...

also when i was a small kid. i climbed a fence(cyclone wire) that was on the 4th floor penthouse. just to get my ball that went to the roofdeck where the overhead watertank was placed. *thinking what i did before gives me the shivers. =)

during college, our car was crossing an intersection when a bus and a van hit us in both sides... i got a bloodied forehead that required 10 stiches i think. but uwi naman din ako the same day. and back to school the ff day.

Thank you guardian angel !

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    several times nadin.

i think i was already 9 or 10yrs old when i felt their presence.
    i was about to cross the road when all of a sudden bigla nalang me natulala or something happened na parang auto stop mga paa ko.suddenly meron isang VW na napakabilis na dumaan sa harap ko, laking gulat ko kasi talagang diko naman nakita yon and talagang tatakbo na sana me sa kabila, hayon ang nangyari, as if pinigilan ang ikot ng mundo ko for 2secs and here i am now buo padin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Have you ever felt you have a GUARDIAN ANGEL?..