New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa akin wala pa naman.

Pero yung mga baby ko noon, naglalaro sila minsan at may kausap sila...........mag-isa. Totoo kayang guardian angel nila yung kalaro nila?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Sa akin wala pa naman.

Pero yung mga baby ko noon, naglalaro sila minsan at may kausap sila...........mag-isa. Totoo kayang guardian angel nila yung kalaro nila?
    tawag yata nila dyan eh imaginary friend
    Many young children (about 65%) develop imaginary friends between the ages of 3 and 5, at a time when they beginning to form their own identities and to test the boundaries between fantasy and reality.

Although it was generally believed that children outgrow imaginary friends by the time they enter school, research shows that nearly one-third continue to play with imaginary friends through age 7.¹ A study which followed children for three years, found some differences over time. At a younger age imaginary friends were more likely to be based on a physical object, such as a stuffed animal, more girls than boys were likely to have imaginary friends, and parents were more likely to know about the imaginary friend. However, few differences were found in social or emotional understanding and in personality between children who had imaginary friends and those who did not. However, according to the study, those with imaginary friends tended to be better at seeing things from other people's perspective. Still, some parents view the emergence of an imaginary friend with alarm. Is my child compensating for a lack of stimulation? Is my child socially maladjusted? Should I discourage the imaginary friend or play along? In general, your best response is simply to relax. An imaginary friend is usually nothing more than the product of a curious and creative mind figuring out how to make sense of the widening world. In fact, children who have active imaginations tend to develop into curious and creative adults.
    Imaginary friends serve several useful purposes. They enable children to try out different relationships at a critical point in their social development. They allow children to explore issues of control, discipline, and power without the anxiety attached to interactions with real authority figures. For example, if you hear your young daughter scolding an imaginary friend, don't automatically assume that you've been too harsh with her. The scenario may be your child's imaginative way of trying to understand concepts of authority, right and wrong, and punishment. An imaginary friend can help your child cope with difficult emotions. For example, a child who spills a glass of milk may blame the imaginary friend as a way of dealing with his or her guilt—a perfectly normal strategy.
    Anxieties associated with major changes in a child's life, such as a new baby or a divorce, may also be reflected in the child's relationship with the imaginary playmate. Parents can monitor any changes in the relationship with the imaginary friend to gain valuable insights into how the child is coping and then take action, if appropriate. For example, you might notice that your 4-year-old is suddenly much more attached to his imaginary playmate in the weeks preceding a move. Although he hasn't directly expressed any fear about the move, his intensified relationship with his imaginary friend could be a cue that he needs reassurance, while his home might change, the people most important to him will continue to be part of his life.
    When should you become concerned? Take your cue from the intensity and duration of the child's involvement with the imaginary friend. A child who avoids meaningful interaction with other kids, preferring to play exclusively with an invented friend, may be experiencing psychological distress. Imaginary friends eventually disappear, but if a child continues to focus only on an invented companion you might consider consulting a professional to determine if the child has any underlying concerns or anxieties. In general, however, an imaginary friend is a sign that your child is dealing with the complex issues that confront all young children as they interact with the world around them. Don't discourage or belittle the relationship, but don't become too involved either. Go along with the scenario, but within limits; you can gently but firmly let your child know that Mikey is only make-believe.

Above all, try to enjoy this very natural and often enchanting facet of your child's growth; he or she is meeting the sometimes daunting challenges of development in an inventive and imaginative fashion.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    heto sa pinsan ko naman nangyari, share kolang (up to you how you will react on this);

my cousin was confined in a hospital due to typhoid fever.syempre pa, since puno yong hospital, nadala sya sa 3rd floor.ganito ang nangyari, right after "daw" magrounds nong duktor and yong bantay nya nasa comfort room, aba, binuksan yong bintana.eksakto naman palabas sa cr yong bantay, kala daw nya naiinitan lang kaya papahangin, aba, tumalon.so what else youll gonna expect sa taas ng tinalunan.since sigurado mataas lagnat nya that time and tatalon ka from 3rd floor to ground floor, either paktay ka or bali bali mga buto mo.

so sigaw yong bantay, kaya hayon naalarma yong mga nurses sa station nila.hayon pinulot nalang sya sa ground floor.

guess what, buhay sya ang alang fracture sa kahit ano pamang buto o ulo.base yon sa result ng xray sa kanya.heto ang nag maganda don, meron syang hand mark on both of his shoulder.yon bang parang inalalayan syang bumagsak sa lupa.yon lang, kaya ako naniniwala sa mga ganyan.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    heto sa pinsan ko naman nangyari, share kolang (up to you how you will react on this);

my cousin was confined in a hospital due to typhoid fever.syempre pa, since puno yong hospital, nadala sya sa 3rd floor.ganito ang nangyari, right after "daw" magrounds nong duktor and yong bantay nya nasa comfort room, aba, binuksan yong bintana.eksakto naman palabas sa cr yong bantay, kala daw nya naiinitan lang kaya papahangin, aba, tumalon.so what else youll gonna expect sa taas ng tinalunan.since sigurado mataas lagnat nya that time and tatalon ka from 3rd floor to ground floor, either paktay ka or bali bali mga buto mo.

so sigaw yong bantay, kaya hayon naalarma yong mga nurses sa station nila.hayon pinulot nalang sya sa ground floor.

guess what, buhay sya ang alang fracture sa kahit ano pamang buto o ulo.base yon sa result ng xray sa kanya.heto ang nag maganda don, meron syang hand mark on both of his shoulder.yon bang parang inalalayan syang bumagsak sa lupa.yon lang, kaya ako naniniwala sa mga ganyan.
    Bro, kinilabutan ako.

Milagro ano.........

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yup, many times they've saved me. And I always feel their presence.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i believe I do have a guardian angel.....and I hope they wont leave me....I am a careless guy.....have already experience some close encounters with my life and i am still alive.....

some of my friends told me that I am just very lucky, and yes i agree with them but I felt there is more to it than just being lucky....somebody or someone is protecting me.....and I am very very thankful.......

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Speed View Post
    i believe I do have a guardian angel.....and I hope they wont leave me....I am a careless guy.....have already experience some close encounters with my life and i am still alive.....

some of my friends told me that I am just very lucky, and yes i agree with them but I felt there is more to it than just being lucky....somebody or someone is protecting me.....and I am very very thankful.......

palagay ko nga eh may nagproprotect talaga sayo.

kaya pray lang lagi na hindi ka nya lubayan.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MONDAY Guardian Angel
    St. Gabriel is the bearer of God's secret messages to His chosen ones. He is the Angel who announced to the Blessed Virgin Mary God's plan for her to be the Mother of His Son, Jesus (Luke 1:19). He was also the Angel who foretold to Daniel the end of the world. (Dan. 8:19; 9:21).

Reflections

1) How faithful am I in bringing God's message of love to the people as St. Gabriel brought faithfully and promptly the message of love incarnate to the Blessed Virgin Mary?
    2) How attentive am I in listening to God's words and voice as He talks to me in my everyday life?
    3) Am I following the footsteps of Jesus and am I ready to carry the cross that He has given me?
    4) Do I project God's love to others by my exemplary life?

Novena to St. Michael and the Archangels

St. Gabriel, Holy Archangel, you, who are known as the bearer of God's secrets meant especially for His chosen ones, we, God's children, are constantly keeping watch on God's message. Through your powerful intercession, may we receive God's words and messages so that together with Mary, our Blessed Mother, we may give glory and praise to Him. May we also radiate God's love to others by our exemplary deeds. O, St. Gabriel, obtain for us the grace and present to God the Father the following requests _________ through Jesus Christ our Lord together with the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.

TUESDAY Guardian Angel
    St. Raphael is the Archangel of the Christian's journey to heaven. He is assigned by God to accompany us along the way of our pilgrimage in search of the treasures of real happiness which God has in store for all His children. He also gives the light to discern correctly God's ways and protects us from the dangers that befall us on our way to our heavenly home. As his name Raphael connotes, "medicine of God," he is the Angel that brings good health and abundant provisions during our journey. (Tob. 8:3; 12:15).

Reflections

1) Am I aware that my life here on earth is a pilgrimage to heaven?
    2) During my journey, do I contemplate the past and prepare myself for tomorrow to meet my God?
    3) Do I prefer to gain material riches than that of the upliftment of my soul in anticipation of the divine judgment of God?
    4) Do I pray for others who are at present dying or sick aside from myself?

Novena to the Archangels

O Great Archangel, St. Raphael, you have been appointed by God to become our healer and to guide us in our earthly pilgrimage to our home in heaven. We beg you to assist us in all our undertakings and in all the trials and pains of this earthly life. We pray for constant good health both physically, mentally and spiritually. We beseech you to guide always our steps that we shall walk with confidence towards our journey, and enlighten us with our doubts generated by intellectual pride and wordly ambitions. St. Raphael, please present to God the following petitions _________ through Jesus Christ our Lord together with the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    [SIZE=-1]What's Your Guardian Angel's Name? Find out now...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Now that you know what day of the week you were born, you can easily look up the name of your Guardian Angel below.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]St. Gabriel (Mon)
    Special Messenger of God [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-2]St. Raphael (Tues)
    Healer & Guide for the Christian Pilgrim [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]St. Uriel (Wed)
    Archangel of Justice [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]St. Sealtiel (Thu)
    Archangel of Worship & Contemplation [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]St. Jhudiel (Fri)
    Archangel of Divine Mercy [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]St. Barachiel (Sat)
    Archangel of Divine Providence [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]St. Michael (Sun)
    Prince of Heavenly Hosts [/SIZE]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Have you ever felt you have a GUARDIAN ANGEL?..