New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    yup, several times na. i almost drowned once sa isang ilog sa montalban. i was walking along the river bank when i suddenly dropped into a very deep hole. no one saw me kase i was deep underwater na. somehow, i felt someone was guiding me and helped me find a foothold and i was able to climb out of the hole. nagpray talaga ako and thanked my guardian angel for staying with me...from then on, if i'm ever in doubt i whisper to my angel and ask for guidance. lalo na kung important decision...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I've always believed in guardian angels (anghel de la guardia ang tawag namin).

When I was a young boy, I was facing the stairs when one of my cousins pushed me. It was easily a 20ft fall, head first. I cried mainly because I was shocked and frightened. But I wasn't hurt a bit. The olds were telling me then that my guardian angel caught me to soften the impact.

Thanks for reminding us of our guardian angels. In this busy world and life we're in, we sometimes forget them. I am saying a little prayer of thanks and appreciation for my wonderful friend and companion!

4000:play_ball:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me, siguro meron, I don't know.

but my wife, I think she have one.

When she was in the ICU a couple of years ago, she was attached to a respirator because of ARDS. (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) I notice that she keeps glancing dun sa may uluhan nya eh wala naman naka tayo dun sa uluhan nya kasi wall na yun eh and nandun yung respirator and other equipments.

Nung naalis na yung respirator nya and wala na siya sa ICU, I ask her why she keeps glancing dun sa uluhan nya, sagot nya "may nakatayo kasi dun na tao, pero di nya daw makita yung mukha and hindi nya din ma distinguish kung lalaki or babae" this while she was at the ICU for a little over two weeks.

And I ask her kung natatakot ba sya kapag napapansin nya yung naka tayo dun sa uluhan nya, sabi ni Esmi hindi, she felt "relaxed" pa nga daw, so maybe it was her guardian angel.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :dunno: never experienced any life threatening incidents to say that I should believe in them or not...but diba depende sa birthday mo kung sino ang guardian angels natin?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    countless times na akong binabantayan...

kaya di ko makalimutan to thank her/him...

alala ko tuloy ang kantang...

...there must be angel, singing (with/in) my heart

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Aywan ko kung guardian angel man yun o kung ano man but somebody is around that reminds or guides us from danger. mayron talaga. unconsiously we done something at namalayan na lang na oppsss muntik na ako doon ah buti lang parang may nagtulak sa akin.

like what happend this morning, nag early jog around ako then na isip ko i'm going to have breakfast sa Jolibee after the jogging, but then i realized na di ko dala pitaka ko so balik ako to get it.

and you know what? paguwi ko, i found na naka on ang stove ko in full blast and the stainless steel kettle is already "red hot" and just a matter of time before all hell break loose.

so why suddenly i decided to have breakfast outside is behind me. besides, i never do that ever. because if i went on jogging which usually took me more than an hour is....whwewwww.. my goodness.

its like somebody guided me or whispered to me to go back home and "quick!" actually i ran fast back home kasi ayaw kong tanghaliin sa usual jogging time ko.
    Last edited by dbuzz; October 6th, 2007 at 06:55 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    From http://netinspirations.blogspot.com/...ian-angel.html -
    The Guardian Angel

I passed by the park one day and saw a little girl by herself. Everyone passed by her and no one stopped to see why she looked so sad. Dressed in a worn pink dress, barefoot and dirty, the girl just sat and watched the people go by. She never tried to speak. She never said a word. Many people passed by her yet no one stopped.

The next day I decided to go back to the park to see if the little girl would still be there. Yes, she was there, right in the very spot where she was the previous day, and still with the same sad look in her eyes.

I decided to make my own move and walk over to the little girl. For as we all know, a park full of strange people is not a place for young children to play alone. As I got closer I could see the back of the little girl's dress. It was grotesquely shaped. I figured that was the reason people just passed by and made no effort to speak to her. Deformities are a low blow to our society and, heaven forbid if you make a step toward assisting someone who is different. As I got closer, the little girl lowered her eyes slightly to avoid my intent stare. As I approached her, I could see the shape of her back more clearly.

She was grotesquely shaped in a humped over form. I smiled to let her know it was OK; I was there to help, to talk. I sat down beside her and opened with a simple, "Hello."

The little girl acted shocked, and stammered a "hi" after a long stare into my eyes. I smiled and she shyly smiled back. We talked until darkness fell and the park was completely empty. I asked the girl why she was so sad. The little girl looked at me with a sad face said, "Because, I'm different."

I immediately said, "That you are!" and smiled.

The little girl acted even sadder and said, "I know."

"Little girl," I said, "you remind me of an angel, sweet and innocent."

She looked at me and smiled, then slowly she got to her feet and said, "Really?"

"Yes, you're like a little Guardian Angel sent to watch over all people walking by." She nodded her head yes, and smiled.

With that she opened the back of her pink dress and allowed her wings to spread, then she said, "I am. I'm your Guardian Angel," with a twinkle in her eye. I was speechless - sure I was seeing things.

She said, "For once you thought of someone other than yourself. My job here is done."
    I got to my feet and said, "Wait, why did no one stop to help an angel?"

She looked at me, smiled, and said, "You are the only one that could see me," and then she was gone.

And with that, my life was changed dramatically.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    they're always around.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    yup, my angel is always with me here in london, his name is san miguel...last name beer...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    surely your guardian angel is always around.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Have you ever felt you have a GUARDIAN ANGEL?..