New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Snapped a fanbelt while overtaking another vehicle in Tarlac. Good thing I stopped right in front of a mechanic's house! (whew). Nagmakaawa na lang kami sa auto supply (closed na) para bentahan kami ng fanbelt.

Another time was in the still undeveloped mountains going to what is now Punta Fuego. At least we were in a convoy. Bumalik kami sa bayan to buy a new belt. Thankfully, the motorpool mechanic for the Punta Fuego contractor was stay in.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    i have a plane to catch 1:30pm departure. na-flatan ako sa NLEX. 11:00am na. pagtingin ko sa spare tire ko flat din. haha.. i asked help from people living beside the NLEX. buti nalang wala fence. nagpunta kami sa nearest vulacanizing shop. babagal bagal pa magmaneho. hindi ako mapakali sa upuan ko. gusto ko apakan gas.. but still managed to get the aiport 20mins before departure. changed my clothes dumi dumi ko naka kain pako

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I was picking up my younger brother from his Senior Prom at the Intercontinental Hotel in Makati. As I was exiting right entering EDSA going back to Cavite..my car died. it wouldnt start..cars were honking at me haha. Some street boys selling something n i asked them to push my car over to the Shell Gas Station across d street.

From 11pm-5am I was stuck in Makati at the shell gas station. My bro was still in his prom clothes n still wearing his Prom King Sache. We asked the guard if he could watch the car n we'd come back in the morning..he said, if anything happened to it, it wasn't going to be his fault. we didnt feel like trusting him, so we waited n called around. 3am..we called my uncle in Imus, he came with his Owner Type Jeep at 4am. He towed me going all da way back to Imus. N the makeshift towbar he made broke 3x! U know how when steering an unpowered car...the steering is feels like it's heavier? for about 30-45minutes.. i had to steer like that. I was scared as hell, ive never driven a car that's being towed..lol...i didnt know i had to use the handbrake to brake..bcuz the brakes were too strong n i would break the towbar. i HATE my car!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Has your car broke down in a far away place?