New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I posted a thread about this but no one replied hehe

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    maganda nga ba tong documentary na to? nakatulugan ko po kse eh... 1st 30-40 mins lang po ung napanuod ko..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    watch the movie and form your own conclusions, but also do some independent research.

Michael Moore is a self-proclaimed 'ultra-liberal' whose stated agenda is to "balance out" the conservatives in US media by presenting his own, anti-Bush, liberal slant on events.

obviously, many facts in the movie are true, but watch how he edits footage and sound bites to tell a story, and perhaps take them out of context (this is all deliberate and it's his way of 'giving the conservative media a taste of their own medicine')

personally, i think that many of the topics he brings up should be made open for discussion, but i would rather rely on more unbiased sources to actually form my own opinion.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    By the way, even Kofi Annan (UN Secretary General) has publicly said that the US war in Iraq is illegal in international law.
    UN is a joke. Major industrial nations such as US, China, Russia, etc. have been doing whatever they want without caring what the UN thinks. UN has no real authority. If they say the sky is blue, the world is flat, or the war is illegal... who cares? What they say don't carry much weight.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PK,
    wala pa siguro masyadong nakakapanood nung time na iyon.

i was able to watch it when i was in the US.
    grabe yung response nung audience..
    galit na galit kay Bush.
    whether or not he really had connections w/ Bin Laden, I STILL HATE HIM..
    grabe kawawa yung mga innocent people na victim ng WAR nya.
    pati yung mga young soldiers na nabobola sa ads na sumali sa ARMY..kawawa rin..including their families..
    domino-effect yung pinsala.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa umpisa ng war sa Iraq, ang pinag yayabangan na "Coalition of the Willing" ang sagot ng US sa mga nagtutol sa kalokohan ni Bush. Ngayon hinde maayos ayos ng "fictional" President Bush yung gulo dun, ang sagot ng nagtutol ay "Clean up your own mess".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Has anyone seen farenheit 9/11?