New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    She's not bad (IMO).......they prolly skipped the make up and hair dresser..LOL
    But yeah, she's not the model-type.
    Haha! Maybe Im just old fashioned. I really like the choice of answering or not answering the call and to add to it, I rarely stay on the phone long enough that my arms hurt! I guess its just personal preferrence. I suppose if your the type thats on the phone 24/7 and thats part of your job, I guess it would seem like a good idea.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    i like the first pic better (the one with the rubber band). can be used on phones not equipped with bluetooth pa - mas universal.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    must be a software developer...ang lalim ng eyebags!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    looks ok. though im still not sold on the BT handsfree thing, too lazy to charge it up or change batteries all the time.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    looks ok. though im still not sold on the BT handsfree thing, too lazy to charge it up or change batteries all the time.

I guess its "required" here coz its illegal in most states to drive w/ no handsfree.

Also, cellphone plans here are cheap ($39.99 a month for 1000 anytime minutes, plus free nights and weekends).....i can't even remember the last time i texted.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    I guess its "required" here coz its illegal in most states to drive w/ no handsfree.
    its also illegal here to use a cellphone while driving. but you know our laws here, they're only implemented when the cops are hungry
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    its also illegal here to use a cellphone while driving. but you know our laws here, they're only implemented when the cops are hungry
    :bwahaha: that is funnnnnnyy....LOLz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Handsfree Model 2006