• Others

2 22.22%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    my username kinda gives it away already hahahaha
    OT lang.

May napanuod ako dati 1990s gag show sinasabi kung ano gender/classification sa alcoholic drinks na iniinum mo.

Pale pilsen - tambay, OSY out of school youth

Super dry - pokpok

Vodka - dirty old gay
    Last edited by chookchakchenes; June 9th, 2014 at 08:31 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    dami wrong info dito.

USA has better guns than russia, russia only has the ak47 to brag about while USA has tons. the ak47 is one of the best and most reliable gun till today no doubt about that. but modern m16's are just as reliable as AK's now plus a lot more accurate than an AK, they have piston type m16's which uses the same platform as an AK. if i had to choose between an ak and m16 i'd choose the m16 over and over again because ammo is easy to find, parts and magazines are also easy to find unlike the ak where ammo,parts and magazine are pretty damn hard to find, accessories for the m16 are easily available in the market and you have tons of options that you can do. plus the m16's operation is pretty easy and everyone who has fired a rifle probably knows how to operate one, that's why new rifles that are coming out today are copying the m16's operation.

i'd love to have an ak someday because it's an all time classic gun but if we're going to war i'd rather grab an m16. if you want something that is more accurate than an m16 and has the stopping power of an ak get an m14.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    M16s got more range than AKs due to lighter 5.56 ammo.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpuy30 View Post
    M16s got more range than AKs due to lighter 5.56 ammo.

actually no, 7.62's are more effective long range than 5.56 that's why there are more sniper rifles that uses 7.62 as ammo than 5.56. it's the ak that isn't accurate not the ammo.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by chookchakchenes View Post
    OT lang.

May napanuod ako dati 1990s gag show sinasabi kung ano gender/classification sa alcoholic drinks na iniinum mo.

Pale pilsen - tambay, OSY out of school youth

Super dry - pokpok

Vodka - dirty old gay

so you're saying russians are dirty old gays?

i think your username is ridiculously gay

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    dami wrong info dito.

USA has better guns than russia, russia only has the ak47 to brag about while USA has tons. the ak47 is one of the best and most reliable gun till today no doubt about that. but modern m16's are just as reliable as AK's now plus a lot more accurate than an AK, they have piston type m16's which uses the same platform as an AK. if i had to choose between an ak and m16 i'd choose the m16 over and over again because ammo is easy to find, parts and magazines are also easy to find unlike the ak where ammo,parts and magazine are pretty damn hard to find, accessories for the m16 are easily available in the market and you have tons of options that you can do. plus the m16's operation is pretty easy and everyone who has fired a rifle probably knows how to operate one, that's why new rifles that are coming out today are copying the m16's operation.

i'd love to have an ak someday because it's an all time classic gun but if we're going to war i'd rather grab an m16. if you want something that is more accurate than an m16 and has the stopping power of an ak get an m14.

well don't forget the Makarov pistol. afaik it has the lowest parts count of any pistol. with a solid reputation for reliability. again it's not really about the "best" coz the definition of "best" depends on the criteria used

russian weapons had to be reliable under adverse conditions, and had to be cheap to manufacture, hence the stamped metal parts. should be inherently simple to the extent that they could be rather unrefined. the AK and Makarov definitely met those objectives

then of course you have to consider cost. AK's are simply a lot cheaper. period. so you could equip more of your guys for the same money. coz quantity has a quality of it's own hahahaha.

but if money wasn't an issue i'd probably get a bullpup...

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Just a question, ano difference nung M14/16 sa M4A1?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    M4 and M16 differs on barrel length. M4 carbine barrel length is 14.5 inches while M16's barrel lenght is 20 inches. Both chambers 5.56 mm NATO. While the M14 chambers the 7.62 mm NATO and is being used as a DMR or designated marksman rifle.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    dami wrong info dito.

There must be a reason why this is a favorite of terrorists. tingin ko sa black market madaming piyesa. And i'm guessing the (un)traceability of the gun is also a factor?

Dunno if this was an urban myth, but the M-16 or the bullet(or both) is supposedly designed to rip out a kilo of flesh when it hits an enemy How true?

Watch the Modern Marvels episode on the M-16, very interesting stuff

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    I will choose the AK47 anytime plus rather than the M16 which results sometime
    in jam during firefight.
    actually there are upgraded versions
    of the AK47 called the AKM then followed by tha AK74
    developed by Mikhail Kalashnikov
    Jamming not really an issue unless you're in a steaming hot jungle with grit or mud inside the mechanism.

As foresterx says... the AK is not a very accurate gun.

Your chances of surviving a firefight are much greater if you can hit your opponents and incapacitate them first. I'd rather have a more accurate gun and not drop it in the mud like an idiot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast